Author Topic: Main Event #5 WCOAP World Amateur Poker Championship - Day 1B Sunday  (Read 43637 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Main Event #5 WCOAP World Amateur Poker Championship - Day 1B Sunday
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2013, 19:02:29 PM »

For those that have posted your names on here recently, the Day 1B is sold out with a waiting list.  We do have seats available for the Day 1A (Saturday), feel free to post on there and I can allocate you a seat immediately.

cant make the saturday,,,have to work,,,sadly lol !!!

Better win the satellite then Dave ;)

daveyb147

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2013, 20:00:25 PM »

For those that have posted your names on here recently, the Day 1B is sold out with a waiting list.  We do have seats available for the Day 1A (Saturday), feel free to post on there and I can allocate you a seat immediately.

cant make the saturday,,,have to work,,,sadly lol !!!

Better win the satellite then Dave ;)

i know mate,,,im trying  lol

uongy

« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2013, 22:43:39 PM »
Michael Uong - can I swap my seat on ME1B for ME1A please.

Thanks

ACTIONED
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 13:30:27 PM by Chipaccrual »

Crazysquaw

« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2013, 21:45:28 PM »
Hi, am I right in thinking that I - Stefania Judge & my husband David Judge are the first two of the 12 on the waiting list for ME1B? We cannot play ME1A & can see that you now availability for this day. APAT on Facebook told me that you have increased the capacity to 250 on ME1A which I can see & that you have allocated the additional capacity for ME1B to Dusk till Dawn. SO, I rang them immediately to be told that they had 45 extra seats only & unless I went to their cash desk in Nottingham & paid up front, in person then I couldn"t have one of the seats!! We have made arrangements for this tourney & are disappointed to be treated this way. Had we been on the ME1A waiting list then we would have our seat secured.... So I know whether to cancel my hotel can you pls advise whether you anticipate that some of the people who have reserved their seat for ME1B who haven"t had to pay or anything sometimes drop out & what our chances of participating in ME1B are? This is all very disappointing & I am enraged at how the additional seats allocated to DTD can"t be secured by simply giving our names as all other players on ME1A have done :(( any suggestions??

Ozfest

« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2013, 08:24:03 AM »
Darryn Thorburn

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »

Hi, am I right in thinking that I - Stefania Judge & my husband David Judge are the first two of the 12 on the waiting list for ME1B? We cannot play ME1A & can see that you now availability for this day. APAT on Facebook told me that you have increased the capacity to 250 on ME1A which I can see & that you have allocated the additional capacity for ME1B to Dusk till Dawn. SO, I rang them immediately to be told that they had 45 extra seats only & unless I went to their cash desk in Nottingham & paid up front, in person then I couldn"t have one of the seats!! We have made arrangements for this tourney & are disappointed to be treated this way. Had we been on the ME1A waiting list then we would have our seat secured.... So I know whether to cancel my hotel can you pls advise whether you anticipate that some of the people who have reserved their seat for ME1B who haven"t had to pay or anything sometimes drop out & what our chances of participating in ME1B are? This is all very disappointing & I am enraged at how the additional seats allocated to DTD can"t be secured by simply giving our names as all other players on ME1A have done :(( any suggestions??

Hi Stefania,

Not due to your message, but both yourself and David have now been allocated a Day 1B seat.  Look forward to meeting you both in Nottingham, hopefully a little less enraged  ;D

Regards,

Leigh

thacker

• Bronze Member
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2013, 15:00:35 PM »
Is there any day 1 B. Spaces? If there is
Scott thacker
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 15:41:15 PM by thacker »

emuues

« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2013, 15:21:24 PM »
Mark Sanders

Crazysquaw

« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2013, 17:38:12 PM »
Leigh,
That is really good news-thanks for telling me. I am now completely "unenraged" & really looking forward to playing in your tournament. You have cheered me up no end :)Steff

delta50

« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2013, 15:56:56 PM »

please reserve seats for

Ian bills
warwick brindley
Andy smith
Steve hilditch

thanks

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2013, 17:29:57 PM »

please reserve seats for

Ian bills
warwick brindley
Andy smith
Steve hilditch

thanks

Guys, you know Day 1B is full and there is a waiting list.  No guarantee you will get a seat.  There is capacity for Day 1A or you can try getting one of the seats available direct from DTD (You will need to go to the club in advance as I doubt there will be any left on the day)

We will run an alternates list on the day, but again, no guarantees I"m afraid.  If you really want to play the event, I wuold suggest Day 1A is your best bet.

Raiser

« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2013, 22:39:33 PM »

L Martin

I am not washing my hair and can no longer make this.

gavster555

« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2013, 16:52:26 PM »
Gavin Wood

TowelieBan

« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2013, 00:52:00 AM »
David Gentry.

Put me on the alternate list for 1B please. I can"t do 1A so that"s not an option.

How long is the waiting list at the moment, and how many hours of late registration are there? I appreciated you can"t guarantee seats but it would be good to have some idea of how likely those who haven"t registered yet are to get in. DTD are usually pretty good at getting everyone a seat in their own tournaments.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2013, 12:44:48 PM »

David Gentry.

Put me on the alternate list for 1B please. I can"t do 1A so that"s not an option.

How long is the waiting list at the moment, and how many hours of late registration are there? I appreciated you can"t guarantee seats but it would be good to have some idea of how likely those who haven"t registered yet are to get in. DTD are usually pretty good at getting everyone a seat in their own tournaments.

Hi David,

DTD have seats for Day 1B available for buyin at their cashdesk.

The waiting lists from the reserved lists have now been cleared and a new alternates list will be setup on the day.
We will have 3 levels of alternates.

We will expect a small level of drop outs on the day, so if you arrive early on the Sunday, get your name on the alternates list, we will get a small number of those into the event from the off.

Leigh