Author Topic: Your Registration In the PokerStars Lobby  (Read 4976 times)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Your Registration In the PokerStars Lobby
« on: February 22, 2012, 16:46:52 PM »
Good news and some bad I"m afraid.

The National Online League tournaments were set up within the PokerStars lobby with certain global restrictions.

The good news is that these restrictions have now been lifted, which means we will be joined by APAT members from several European countries - and Achim already has players registered from Denmark, Belgium, Germany and the new European state of the Dominican Republic. :)  We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

The bad news is that in doing this the tournaments had to be reset, so anyone who had previously registered in the PokerStars lobby will have to do so again.  As a result PokerStars have refunded you your money.  Can you please register again.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is great news for our member base on a wider scale and the National Online League as a whole.

Regards,

Des.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Your Registration In the PokerStars Lobby
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 17:35:24 PM »
Thanks Des, guess some of our new players are really happy now !
Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 18:19:44 PM »

The good news is that these restrictions have now been lifted, which means we will be joined by APAT members from several European countries - and Achim already has players registered from Denmark, Belgium, Germany and the new European state of the Achimican Republic. :)  We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

FYP  :)
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 19:10:12 PM »

The good news is that these restrictions have now been lifted, which means we will be joined by APAT members from several European countries - and Achim already has players registered from Denmark, Belgium, Germany and the new European state of the Achimican Republic. :)  We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

FYP  :)

Sorry JP, always missed the geography lessons. ;D
Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

skpmnk

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 00:27:55 AM »

Good news and some bad I"m afraid.

The National Online League tournaments were set up within the PokerStars lobby with certain global restrictions.

The good news is that these restrictions have now been lifted, which means we will be joined by APAT members from several European countries - and Achim already has players registered from Denmark, Belgium, Germany and the new European state of the Dominican Republic. :)  We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

The bad news is that in doing this the tournaments had to be reset, so anyone who had previously registered in the PokerStars lobby will have to do so again.  As a result PokerStars have refunded you your money.  Can you please register again. Ive registered for Ireland,but where can I find the password to enter the league games ?

Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is great news for our member base on a wider scale and the National Online League as a whole.

Regards,

Des.

Gazza

• Bronze Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 10:11:09 AM »

We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

I was under the impression that these player pools are segregated and therefore wouldn"t be able to play in the same tournaments as us?

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 10:42:04 AM »

We are expecting further members to join now from France, Italy and Portugal...to name a few.

I was under the impression that these player pools are segregated and therefore wouldn"t be able to play in the same tournaments as us?

But if we have formed a new European Region to play in the Online League then how would they not be able to play in the same tournaments as us...?
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep