Communities > East Of England

Online League Match Day 1...11th March

<< < (15/16) > >>

Chipaccrual:

--- Quote from: Waz1892 on March 12, 2012, 09:25:15 AM ---
Well played Marty on 2nd place and 22 points.

The result has us on 1 league point, with 22 points, but I have Wales on 21 points so they should have 1point and us 2 points.

Have logged a query!!!

--- End quote ---

I can probably help with that one.  South East had 6 scorers, so 28th place comes into play, who was from Wales.

So both teams have 22pts, Wales have more scorers, so finish in 4th.

I"ve suggested that Ian and James might want to provide a bit more info on the league tables, so as to make it easier to follow.

This is what I think has happened anyway, but they will need to confirm it for you guys.

Leigh

Waz1892:
Makes perfect sense now, never realised that.

Thanks for explaining!

josharp01:
Massive thanks to all those that played last night and congrats to Matty D for a great second place! Hope to see you all back on Sunday....will have the player list in Alpha-order and will update for you all too (ty Waz for last night)

J

Chipaccrual:

--- Quote from: josharp01 on March 12, 2012, 11:19:00 AM ---
Massive thanks to all those that played last night and congrats to Matty D for a great second place! Hope to see you all back on Sunday....will have the player list in Alpha-order and will update for you all too (ty Waz for last night)

J

--- End quote ---

Apologies, but I schoolboy sniggered at that.  All innocent and everything.   :D

josharp01:

--- Quote from: Chipaccrual on March 12, 2012, 11:20:21 AM ---

--- Quote from: josharp01 on March 12, 2012, 11:19:00 AM ---

J

--- End quote ---

Apologies, but I schoolboy sniggered at that.  All innocent and everything.   :D

--- End quote ---

Child!!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version