Communities > South East

League games, teamplay and other stuff

(1/2) > >>

Curlarge:
Let me know what your thoughts are on "teamplay" in the league games. Dave and I have come up with what we think is a fair strategy but firstly we"d like to hear you opinions.

mylesfdo:

--- Quote from: Curlarge on March 05, 2012, 22:18:04 PM ---
Let me know what your thoughts are on "teamplay" in the league games. Dave and I have come up with what we think is a fair strategy but firstly we"d like to hear you opinions.

--- End quote ---

Totally depends on the situation imho........early days im obv not going to make a big move/bluff on a teamate and would expect the same from others but on the flip if ive got a hand im not going to play easy against them as need to build stack both for my own survival and also the longer term points need of the team.

mylesfdo:

--- Quote from: Curlarge on March 05, 2012, 22:18:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

You been down the local mute school signing up team members Curly?!! :D ;D........29 views and only 1 reply wtf!! ??? ???

pables:
Teamplay is not to be used whilst I am involved in the hand, if I raise I have the goods and if I fold, I was still making tea.

I do however look forward to seeing how long the first game lasts! Onwards and upwards SE

alsomati:
gloves off until you make the points then work together to get the most from each tourney

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version