bear21:
Keep up the good work , the more team mates u knock out the better ;D

Ohh start with Steve lol

Only joking,  Todd I meant !
Lol

AMRN:

--- Quote from: Fluence on March 19, 2012, 01:13:30 AM ---

--- Quote from: AMRN on March 18, 2012, 23:20:52 PM ---
LOL Dave - I did that at the very start tonight when sat two to your left, and you proceeded to raise my BB at every opportunity from your button :)      At least my BB stayed in the team I guess.

--- End quote ---

Really Sorry Steve. I guess your screen name isn"t AMRN or similar or I would have known it was you. I often miss chat box stuff as my business is Online and I can"t resist looking at my websites/working whilst 1 tabling.

Also there are so many announcements from stars admin that the box scrolls up so quick. (I will try and opt out of them for next week if that"s possible)

No excuses though, I feel bad about this and towards Michael Plant who apparently was the bb to my sb at the early levels. Tonight was the 1st time I"ve hit a running flush for about 2 years shame it was v my own team mate!

I was playing a little crazy right from the get go tbh but on stars and with that structure/number of runners I was determined to push it. I actually bust out by losing a couple of big pots that if they"d gone the other way would have seen me as one of the CL"s.

I"ll print out the names of our guys for next week so I have them and play accordingly.

Maybe next week I can turn my agression on the other teams.  :-[

--- End quote ---

LOL Dave, no worries at all mate. Remember the guy talking to you about when we met at DTD recently?  That was me (Harrierz)

Gary - sod off!!  ;)

bear21:
LOL ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version