Communities > South East

Matchday 2 update thread

<< < (4/8) > >>

dwh103:
Yeah, it seems insanely quick for the changes that have been made. Feels like there are fewer levels - I"m sure it"ll be tweaked again.

samson:

--- Quote from: Jon MW on March 18, 2012, 20:16:15 PM ---
Out in 320th

I notice about 140 players out in about 70 minutes

I"m not convinced that a tournament losing a player every 30 seconds is a good reflection of the structure.

--- End quote ---

More a statement about the standard of play imo

Curlarge:

Out in 320th

I"m not convinced that a tournament losing a player every 30 seconds is a good reflection of the structure.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree Jon. This is virtual shove fest after an hour.

Jon MW:

--- Quote from: samson on March 18, 2012, 20:22:59 PM ---

Out in 320th

--- End quote ---

More a statement about the standard of play imo

--- End quote ---

I don"t think so* - average stack has been less than 30 blinds for ages - perfect size for a 3 bet shove. At the rate the blinds are going it won"t be long until the mathematically correct players will be open shoving their ranges - hence lots of all ins and lots of people going out.

*people might not actually be playing this way to get themselves knocked out, so you might be right

samson:
Sorry Jon, didn"t realise that the stacks had got that shallow already, obv i"m not playing tonight.
Structure obv contributing to it in that case, still think a fair amount will have been due to players getting chips in light when they didn"t need to. Would be interesting to see some of the bust out hands

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version