Communities > South East

Matchday 2 update thread

<< < (5/8) > >>

mylesfdo:
Total shove fest.....u get one shot basically and if u get unlucky or dont hit your fkd!!

About half field gone after 90 mins is just ridiculous............shant be playing again unless structure sorted......5k and 12 min way fwd I think.

Out btw!! :"(

Munty:
Defintley feels more like a turbo structure....at least 5k starting stack but blinds are ok at 12mins unless we start to have less runners. Trial and error, but need to get the structure right!

dwh103:
It just needs more levels before everyone is down to 20-30BBs (as Jon alluded to).

At the moment the starting stack is down to 20 bigs after an hour - some extra levels early like 30/60, 40/80 to pad out the structure would be very welcome.

Or give everyone a lot more chips. 10k starting and then it"s 30-40 minutes further before you reach 20BBs - that"s all it would increase the length of the tournament by too.

Munty:
Rich, any chance of a list of the players that are still in mate?

dwh103:
I may have missed someone here:

DonColino
dwh103
Joker161
LeaveMeOut
leepmar82
MintTrav
Mr_PokerBits
NPenfold
Quasar9
sean69
Spazmong
TRIGGER1964

No-one aside from Lee really threatening the chipleaders.

I"ve been stuck on half the average for ages, stealing here and there, whilst watching absolute tripe been typed in chat by people not really playing in the APAT spirit (let alone they clearly know nothing about poker either ;)).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version