Author Topic: Pre Registering for league games  (Read 4384 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Pre Registering for league games
« on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »
Not a real big problem. but rather irritating   ??? ???.. While i have managed to build a comfy bankroll the last few months to be able to register for all of the up and coming league games, i get annoyed that stars then for some unseen reason re set all the registrations?.. Then they never send you a email to explain that the funds have been credited back to your account?.. any one know how you can check the history of this, i realise i should really know how much i start each session with etc etc and realise if the buy ins have been sent back, but sometimes i lose track if having a good/bad session.. I noticed that a few others had pre reg for the others aswell wondered if they had noticed?
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Pre Registering for league games
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
They reset the events due to structure changes brought about by APAT!
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 13:16:28 PM »

Thanks for reply Des, i understand this was the case the first time.. just wondered if there has been a further change to structure? reg last week for all games and noticed i was unreg for all again this week, not that bothered as it only takes a sec to reg on the night, just a little peeved that i wasnt alerted to explain my funds had been re imbursed.. note to one self stay away from cash tables so i dont donk bankroll to Russians  ;D ;D might be able to play the rest then lol
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 15:28:10 PM »

Thanks for reply Des, i understand this was the case the first time.. just wondered if there has been a further change to structure?

The structure changed between week 1 and 2, stayed same for week 3, but has changed again before week 4 (the extra 3 levels that were added)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 15:34:16 PM »

Thanks for reply Des, i understand this was the case the first time.. just wondered if there has been a further change to structure? reg last week for all games and noticed i was unreg for all again this week, not that bothered as it only takes a sec to reg on the night, just a little peeved that i wasnt alerted to explain my funds had been re imbursed.. note to one self stay away from cash tables so i dont donk bankroll to Russians  ;D ;D might be able to play the rest then lol

Sorry Carl, it"s a bit of a logistical nightmare, although I do agree that players should be contacted. I"ve had the same concerns with William Hill when they issued "tokens" to satellite qualifiers.  Hopefully the structure is finalised for the remainder  of the season so no more changes!
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy