Communities > East Of England

Matchday 4~~1st April

(1/5) > >>

josharp01:
Apologies for the late start in updating. I have had massive problems getting onto the forum this afternoon/evening with a lot of "CGI error" messages!

Anyway....tonight"s players so far:

Camking
Chrish1976
Crisasharp
Copag_17
Digger8485
Jayteejack
Josharp01
K9Sixtwo
Mattyd86
Merkland66
nobleocks
Ricayboy
Ridgeboy83
RookieITB
RosyITB
Ru6yMurray
Scjn01
Sthemonkey
Stowjon
thegeezer2k
Thinsey
Turnyitb
Twpburton
xxxkarlxxx

camking:
The whole site"s been effectively dead for a few days.

There was a brief period a couple of days ago when it started going blindingly quickly (perhaps in the early hours of one morning) but apart from that, everything just times out.

I had a couple of big pairs lose to outrageous draws that got there, then doubled up by calling all-in with 5-3 clubs (made a flush), doubled up again, then doubled up with JJ vs 1010 which held up - and I"ve just this second taken out the guy who had the tens, by getting tens myself and making quads with them.  I"m at average chips now!

josharp01:
Only just been able to get on again been trying since 8.10! Left in now:

1knightmare
Camking
Chrish1976
Crisasharp
Copag_17
Digger8485
Jayteejack
Jeffers147
Josharp01
K9Sixtwo
Mattyd86
Merkland66
nobleocks
Ricayboy
Ridgeboy83
RookieITB
RosyITB
Ru6yMurray
Scjn01
Sor79999
Sthemonkey
Stowjon
thegeezer2k
Thinsy
Turnyitb
Twpburton
xxxkarlBxxx

I got battered with  Kc Qh. Flop comes down  4c Ks Qd, someone bets 400 I raise to 1200, he jams, I call with about 800 behind. He shows  Kh Ac, turn  Kd, I"m rubbing my hands with my pretty little FH and, as is standard on Stars....the river was  Ah.

^*$(*$*^(£(!£($^(!£$^(!!!!!!

josharp01:

--- Quote from: camking on April 01, 2012, 21:07:30 PM ---
The whole site"s been effectively dead for a few days.

--- End quote ---

Panic not, Des has said a new server is iminent...I"m sure patience will pay off in the form of a permanently quick APAT site! :)

josharp01:
Camking
Chrish1976
Lottiesdad
Mattyd86
nobleocks
Ricayboy
RookieITB
Sthemonkey
thegeezer2k
Twpburton

I got battered with  Kc Qh. Flop comes down  4c Ks Qd, someone bets 400 I raise to 1200, he jams, I call with about 800 behind. He shows  Kh Ac, turn  Kd, I"m rubbing my hands with my pretty little FH and, as is standard on Stars....the river was  Ah.

^*$(*$*^(£(!£($^(!£$^(!!!!!!
[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version