Communities > South East

Numbers.....lets go guys!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

mylesfdo:

--- Quote from: dwh103 on April 15, 2012, 19:57:21 PM ---
22/257 is still above average, but probably below the proportion we should be getting given our sign up numbers.

I"m having fun though, couple of players who clearly don"t have the power of thought are calling me a fish. It amuses me :)

--- End quote ---

yeah that was what I was basing it on........there just doesnt seem to be any structure or anything to the team.....if u look at all other team threads they are geeing each other up etc etc which Im sure leads to higher % of team players playing......no-one uses facebook page for anything which could help but also maybe e-mails and texts etc would get more of us playing.....think one team even has player of season going on which could also be an idea but nothing suggested at all and not even a thread for this week started!!

dwh103:
Last week was a little tough with the Coventry event and I"ve again been out today so not done a great job at being a v/c. I"m sure we all know a few of the SE members, so if we can remind a few people each weekend that should give us a boost :)

As for the comp, my maniac image is getting me action and abuse in around equal measures. Highly enjoyable, aside from the Q2 v QT (vs the dude who knows what I"m up to) on a Qx2 flop, river T. Sigh, knocked me down to 10k but I"m going big or going home.

mylesfdo:

--- Quote from: dwh103 on April 15, 2012, 20:59:19 PM ---
Last week was a little tough with the Coventry event and I"ve again been out today so not done a great job at being a v/c. I"m sure we all know a few of the SE members, so if we can remind a few people each weekend that should give us a boost :)

As for the comp, my maniac image is getting me action and abuse in around equal measures. Highly enjoyable, aside from the Q2 v QT (vs the dude who knows what I"m up to) on a Qx2 flop, river T. Sigh, knocked me down to 10k but I"m going big or going home.

--- End quote ---

yeah obviously last week can be forgotten about but still this week was expecting better turnout.......do we know if the new guy who posted in another of our threads got in?

MintTrav:

my maniac image is getting me action and abuse in around equal measures.

--- End quote ---

You should have heard what was said about you last week after you departed the house tournament in Coventry.

dwh103:

--- Quote from: MintTrav on April 15, 2012, 21:07:06 PM ---

my maniac image is getting me action and abuse in around equal measures.

--- End quote ---

You should have heard what was said about you last week after you departed the house tournament in Coventry.

--- End quote ---

I hope they hated me.

It was like going back in time with the standard of poker, felt obliged to utterly abuse them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version