Author Topic: Official - William Hill Welsh Online Championship  (Read 21768 times)

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
Re: Official - William Hill Welsh Online Championship
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2012, 19:04:12 PM »

Des

The W Hill site folded my hands 5 or 6 times tonight (or timed them out prematurely to be exact) when I had good hands and cost me a lot of chips. The ones that stick in my mind are:
- a set on a PLO flop, where I raised but was folded
- top two pair and straight draw on a PLO flop. I called a bet but was folded
- AQ on Qxxx Turn, when BellagioJo was betting hard on flop & turn. Called and was folded. I had already put a lot of chips into that particular pot.

There were others.

From the sound of it John I don"t think you"ll have to. New sponsorship deal around the corner I think?

On several of them, I actually saw my chips going into the pot and my hand was then folded (the chips were returned).

I don"t want to play on that site any more.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

1TRW1

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2012, 19:12:06 PM »
Wp Charles and Tony - you da men!
HTID
Science is ALWAYS beautiful

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2012, 19:14:29 PM »

Wp Charles and Tony - you da men!

you bubbled the final table in the PLO Tod.....  not bad seeing as you never turned up :)

bellagio joe

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2012, 22:46:16 PM »

Des

The W Hill site folded my hands 5 or 6 times tonight (or timed them out prematurely to be exact) when I had good hands and cost me a lot of chips. The ones that stick in my mind are:
- a set on a PLO flop, where I raised but was folded
- top two pair and straight draw on a PLO flop. I called a bet but was folded
- AQ on Qxxx Turn, when BellagioJo was betting hard on flop & turn. Called and was folded. I had already put a lot of chips into that particular pot.

There were others.

On several of them, I actually saw my chips going into the pot and my hand was then folded (the chips were returned).

I don"t want to play on that site any more.
                                                                                                                                                                               Had KQ!      Happend to me the timed out early, didn`t even know it was my turn to act as the screen froze! One hand v AMRN with QQ on a 877 board. Might have saved me aswell!!! Not happy at the time .