Author Topic: Week 7 write up?  (Read 3732 times)

AJDUK

• Gold Member
Week 7 write up?
« on: April 26, 2012, 01:08:33 AM »
Will there be a write-up for week 7 of the online league on the APAT Main Website? The table is also out of date. There"s been a write up for every other week this season AFAIK.

Asking because seeing the North West moving from bottom of the league into top 3 contention might motivate some more of the NW team to take part. They won it with the highest aggregate team score so far, with FOUR making the final table, which is a great achievement that shouldn"t go un-noticed.

Plus I"d like to see mention of Paul Foy"s (foyie) win for the West Midlands, who is a really great bloke and thoroughly deserves his win. He"s been putting a lot of effort into his game of late and it"s starting to pay off in his results.

Thanks Guys, I know it"s tough with the server issues etc but the next match is fast approaching and so this will soon be old news and forgotten.
England Captain WCOAP 2014 - Come on England!!!!

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Week 7 write up?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:36:06 AM »
A write up has been done Andy, but I"m only able to get on to the old server through my phone as the new server is being tested. That makes home page changes pretty impossible at the moment.  I expect to change the DNS overnight and the content updates will then follow on the new site.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy