Communities > Scotland

Tartan Army World Tour Bus (to ECOAP Nottingham)

(1/4) > >>

Sef:
Hey Team, hope you"re all well and good.

As some of you may know BMIbaby are stopping all direct flights from Glasgow to East Midlands Airport as of 11th June which is a bit of a pain for us travelling to Nottingham for the ECOAP in August as that means there will be NO direct flights at all from Glasgow.

So... I have decided to run a bus for anyone heading down (if theres enough interest).

The bus will be leaving on 23rd August and returning on 28th August. Times TBC

I"m in the proccess of getting prices at the moment so will post that ASAP but the more people on the bus the cheaper it will be and itwill be much cheaper and more conveniant than the train with 3 or 4 station swaps. Also it will make it a good journey and start of a good few days of poker if we all head down together I think. (call it team building :))

Ok so if you and any friends are thinking of heading down and fancy joining us on the tartan army world tour bus (couldn"t be bothered thinking up an original witty name this time lol) then please post your name in here. 

Cheers

Sef

P.S. As always any questions, feedback or thoughts on times ect. are welcomed. ;)

kevlar1991:
I would be interested but probably only if I bink a seat online or something so wont know for sure until nearer the time

ck1888:
You can get a train from central to Derby then onto Nottingham. Takes about six hours mind. There is a car load of us coming down from Edinburgh. See you down there

Sef:
still cheaper, quicker, more convenient and more fun travelling together on a bus. Trains are for losers. lol

Paulie_D:
If you get this set up (and have spare seats) please let me know so I can add it to the Nottingham Travel Tips (which aren"t quote ready yet).

Ta,

Paulie

Oh, and moving thread to a more appropriate location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version