Communities > Ireland

What a finish

<< < (2/2)

Tiger-flash:

--- Quote from: Des on June 18, 2012, 01:03:04 AM ---
Well done to you and your small band of players Frank, and incredible achievement to win the final match. 

--- End quote ---
Well done Frank , Dark horses for season 7?

Santino67:

--- Quote from: Tiger-flash on June 30, 2012, 11:22:19 AM ---

--- Quote from: Des on June 18, 2012, 01:03:04 AM ---
Well done to you and your small band of players Frank, and incredible achievement to win the final match. 

--- End quote ---
Well done Frank , Dark horses for season 7?

--- End quote ---

Cork recruitment process planned this weekend  ;)

DaSamourai:
Yesssssss !

Here I am ! From Cork and just heard about this league this weekend when sat on the right of Franck at the Macau, he gave us a small piece of paper explaining us where to register.

Can anyone give me more details about the league ?

Thanks.

Da Samourai.

Santino67:

--- Quote from: DaSamourai on July 11, 2012, 17:52:01 PM ---
Yesssssss !

Here I am ! From Cork and just heard about this league this weekend when sat on the right of Franck at the Macau, he gave us a small piece of paper explaining us where to register.

Thanks.

Da Samourai.

--- End quote ---

The league is awesome, welcome to APAT  8)

frankieb:

--- Quote from: DaSamourai on July 11, 2012, 17:52:01 PM ---
Yesssssss !

Thanks.

Da Samourai.

--- End quote ---

Hi Da Samourai,

I"m Frank and welcome to Apat. Hope you enjoyed your Apat game in Cork.The new league will be announced soon.I will send you a message when the league is ready for registeration.Have a look around the site and let me know if you require any more info.We have just announced our new online poker room today so you can register your name on that. Will come back to you with more details when I have them and many thanks for joining Apat.

Frank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version