Author Topic: APAT San Marino Open  (Read 15330 times)

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT San Marino Open
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 23:17:18 PM »
Been completely card-dead/playing like a numpty for the third hour but still there just. In need of a monster soon
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 23:42:24 PM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Final Table

DoubleTop

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 01:13:31 AM »
Hi All

Just played in the San Marino MTT.

I play as SJ40 and I won it tonight !!!!!!!!

Been on final table before when it was on Poker Stars, got 4th that time didn"t realise you won a medal so played to win that time.

Tonight played it slower and got my result.  Not an easy MTT at all, final table was hard.  4 handed I was playing to see what happens and I wanted my medal like Mutley off "Catch The Pigeon".

Technolol - didn"t realise it was you Jack sorry when I busted you - I think it was me.  Almost 5 hours of poker fun.  $288 + points + i hope they still give out medals for the on-line series.

For all the old Poker Night Liver viewers then TheDoubleTop took it down tonight !!!

I am happy, having a beer/s as I type and going to stay up to watch Lewis win in Oz (hopefully).

I don"t play that many APAT on-line games, but been reading/re-reading my Harrington / Sklansky & new Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide book and something must have sunk in or just got lucky.

Cheers All
Steven James Fortey aka SJ40  :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 21:22:28 PM by DoubleTop »

tumblet

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 01:29:40 AM »

Hi All

Just played in the San Marino MTT.

I play as SJ40 and I won it tonight !!!!!!!!

Been on final table before when it was on Poker Stars, got 4th that time didn"t realise you won a medal so played to win that time.

Tonight played it slower and got my result.  Not an easy MTT at all, final table was hard.  4 handed I was playing to see what happens and I wanted my medal like Mutley off "Catch The Pigeon".

Technolol - didn"t realise it was you Jack sorry when I busted you - I think it was me.  Almost 5 hours of poker fun.  $288 + points + i hope they still give out medals for the on-line series.

For all the old Poker Night Liver viewers then TheDoubleTop took it down tonight !!!

I am happy, having a beer/s as I type and going to stay up to watch Lewis win in Oz (hopefully).

I don"t play that many APAT on-line games, but been reading/re-reading my Harrington / Sklansky & new Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide book and something must have sunk in or just got lucky.

Cheers All
Steven James Fortey aka SJ40  :)

Double Top thats a name I remember.. Welcome to Apat and well played. Tough comp tonight.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 01:46:27 AM »
Well done Steve - great result. Yes they still give out medals for the online events but they"re a little smaller than the ones in season 1 - still mighty puuuurrrrdy tho"!

Yes I was worried about the name change - I knew technolol was just too damn cryptic  ::)

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 08:49:25 AM »
I was thrilled with my 6th place as I haven"t picked up any ranking points in a while. If I"m honest, I didn"t play at all well but had sufficient big hands dealt to me to keep going.  

jayteejack

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
was my first tournament. didnt do well at all but enjoyed it. will be back for more. might be in the uk in april. will i be able to play in one of the regional games or must i be from that area?

slider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 19:20:51 PM »
hi all, played the san marino myself the other night as b52bomber finished 4th but i enjoyed it