Author Topic: Online Series - Bulgarian Open  (Read 16054 times)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Online Series - Bulgarian Open
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 10:48:30 AM »
Pm"d you Scouse, as the example I"ve quoted I"d rather not post on here.

I agree that what one person may find offensive, another may not. But, there are some obvious usernames out there that could only be in use by some burberry/shellsuit/hoodie clad chav or ned, that are so obviously offensive that it astounds me how an online poker room could let it through the sign up process.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:25:29 PM by HaworthBantam »

tumblet

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 14:41:38 PM »
Thanks for the PM..

The problem for me is as I said, the online community (actual poker players) should be 18 years of age, and in this day and age, not many things go past a 12 yrs old, never mind a 18 yr old.

slider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 16:24:16 PM »
if he was giving out to all of the table it wouldn"t of bothered me, you can always  group together to shame him, if possible. if he was directly giving out to me, i am more than capable of returning the abuse. Although provoked wouldn"t that make me the same as him  ???

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »

if he was giving out to all of the table it wouldn"t of bothered me, you can always  group together to shame him, if possible. if he was directly giving out to me, i am more than capable of returning the abuse. Although provoked wouldn"t that make me the same as him  ???

...... and in so doing you are taking your eye off the game! I often think that these mouthy idiots are actually much cleverer than we give them credit for. If you feel you need to react, just close the chat box.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »

If he was directly giving out to me, i am more than capable of returning the abuse. Although provoked wouldn"t that make me the same as him  ???

Indeed it would.

It might also result in an APAT ban for yourself.

...... and in so doing you are taking your eye off the game! I often think that these mouthy idiots are actually much cleverer than we give them credit for. If you feel you need to react, just close the chat box.

Good advice.

tumblet

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 11:12:38 AM »

If he was directly giving out to me, i am more than capable of returning the abuse. Although provoked wouldn"t that make me the same as him  ???

Indeed it would.

It might also result in an APAT ban for yourself.

BAN SLIDER IMO...   ;D ;D

slider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 14:49:23 PM »
lol scouse, turning the chat off seems best as giving back to him would take me away from the game  :)