Author Topic: William Hill English Amateur Online Poker Championship, July 6th.  (Read 34798 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 16:48:16 PM by Matt D »
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: William Hill English Amateur Online Poker Championship, July 6th.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 16:01:38 PM »
Is the intention to have Late Reg available for this?

(I say "intention", because who knows what will actually happen)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 16:02:42 PM »

Is the intention to have Late Reg available for this?

(I say "intention", because who knows what will actually happen)

Late registration will be available for all tournaments for the first 6 levels. Leigh and I have checked the WillHill lobby, and all seems to be correct in this regard.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 16:12:07 PM »
Has anyone told Stu Oliver? :)
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 16:29:18 PM »

Stuart Oliver is looking for the Season schedule not just details of an individual event, as he thinks its in the best interests of APAT to get the full extent of Season 7 published rather than a drip feed of information.

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 16:54:12 PM »
Main events are there but no sats
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

BOINGBLITZ

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 17:10:03 PM »
Would APAT like the BCPC schedule for the rest of 2013 so you can clash with those too?

Thanx a bunch guys!
LATVIAN O/L CHAMPION 2008.
WELSH O/L CHAMPION 2009
IRISH AMATEUR CHAMPION 2009, in memory of Bill Young
WELSH O/L PLO CHAMPION 2013
Bronze medalist 2009 & Captain 2010 ENGLAND team.
CAPTAIN 4-TIME O/L CHAMPS WALSALL / WEST MIDLANDS.
No.1 ranked Online 2009.
R-up Sth Euro O/L PLO 2010
3rd Pu

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 17:34:48 PM »
OK, so after 3 years I thought I would try it again today and my account, for no apparent reason has started to work. I hate William Hill but anyway. I now can"t find tonight"s Satty is it there or has it gone away to be fixed.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 17:41:28 PM »

I can see the sats here. They are listed as "ENG Amateur Championship Sat". £3 + £0.30. Every night, from Weds, @ 8pm.

If you go to Tournaments > All, you can select "more" at the bottom right of the "Filters" row (below the list of tourneys). If you type "Amateur" into the text box there, then it will filter to just show the APAT tourneys.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 17:58:47 PM by Matt D »

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 17:49:57 PM »

I can see the sats here. They are listed as "ENG Amateur Championship Sat". £3 + £0.30. Every night @ 8pm.

If you go to Tournaments > All, you can select "more" at the bottom right of the "Filters" row (below the list of tourneys). If you type "Amateur" into the text box there, then it will filter to just show the APAT tourneys.

Hmm this is a strange one.

I have done this and I can see tomorrows Sat, the main event and the side event but no other sats.

Not that bothered about it but would not mind playing tonight"s. Even when I go into the lobby of the main event it only shows me one Sat for tomorrow night.

I have reset filters and everything, seems weird.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 17:54:03 PM »

I can see the sats here. They are listed as "ENG Amateur Championship Sat". £3 + £0.30. Every night @ 8pm.

I have done this and I can see tomorrows Sat, the main event and the side event but no other sats.

Not that bothered about it but would not mind playing tonight"s. Even when I go into the lobby of the main event it only shows me one Sat for tomorrow night.

Apologies. Satellites start tomorrow night. Not tonight. Have FMP above again.

I need a holiday.

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 17:54:52 PM »

Stuart Oliver is looking for the Season schedule not just details of an individual event, as he thinks its in the best interests of APAT to get the full extent of Season 7 published rather than a drip feed of information.

This is 99% finalised, and will be posted at some point tomorrow.

amcgrath1uk

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 17:57:07 PM »

I have the same results Rodders, never had issues before finding them either  :o
Season 6 Online Ranking Winner
Season 6 UK Online Winner
Season 6 Member of the winning England team at the WCOAP
Season 6 Member of the England 'B' team, bronze medallists at the Home Internationals
Seasons 10 WCOAP Player of the series
WCOAP 8 game champ
WCOAP turbo champ
WCOAP Pineapple 2n

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 17:59:33 PM »

I have the same results Rodders, never had issues before finding them either  :o

Satellites start tomorrow night, and run Weds, Thurs, Fri. All at 8pm. All £3+£0.30. 1 seat for every £16.50 in the prizepool in Saturday"s Main Event.

amcgrath1uk

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 18:06:23 PM »

Satellites start tomorrow night, and run Weds, Thurs, Fri. All at 8pm. All £3+£0.30. 1 seat for every £16.50 in the prizepool in Saturday"s Main Event.

Cool, can see tomorrow no issue, just not the others, that"s all :)
Season 6 Online Ranking Winner
Season 6 UK Online Winner
Season 6 Member of the winning England team at the WCOAP
Season 6 Member of the England 'B' team, bronze medallists at the Home Internationals
Seasons 10 WCOAP Player of the series
WCOAP 8 game champ
WCOAP turbo champ
WCOAP Pineapple 2n