Author Topic: England - Your Country needs YOU!!  (Read 6073 times)

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: England - Your Country needs YOU!!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 14:31:43 PM »
Not looking forward to the FB updates from you lot when Cardiff hits

Oh...and Twitter...don"t forget Twitter.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 14:56:52 PM »

Boooooom nice one Carl, awesome choice.

Does this mean that you will now be needing to get yer **** to Cardiff all in the name of "Captain"s moral duty"?  Obviously bringing the fair Maiden and organiser of "CTS" Side event  :-*

xx

SIGH!! for the first time in my life actually being badgered about going to a APAT event by Emma!!.. I would love to make Cardiff not for me but for Emma, just a bugger the timings are all wrong, basically used up all my pleas to the folks for dates to look after kids, wish I had of skipped Coventry and booked Cardiff  :( .. What with finances being tight aswell with soo much going on before Xmas it would of been a struggle any way..  Not looking forward to the FB updates from you lot when Cardiff hits poor Emma is gonna be sad  :(

Errm..

Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 18:03:19 PM »

Tweet as much as you feckin want lol.. Emm doesn"t do twitter, well not entirely true I have been called a twit many times!!
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 19:02:42 PM »

Tweet as much as you feckin want lol.. Emm doesn"t do twitter, well not entirely true I have been called a twit many times!!

G+ ? :)
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 19:08:28 PM »
Yeah, well, we"ll miss you and all that........................................but there"s no reason why Emma can"t come.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 18:08:51 PM »
Deadline was set for Saturday 27th to apply.. Have had no more applicants for the last 2 days.. so if i dont receive any over the weekend i will get together with Stuart and select teams next week.. and bring announcement forward.. So still time to apply folks!!
2012 UK Amateur Champion
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 20:56:13 PM »

Deadline was set for Saturday 27th to apply.. Have had no more applicants for the last 2 days.. so if i dont receive any over the weekend i will get together with Stuart and select teams next week.. and bring announcement forward.. So still time to apply folks!!

Carl to ensure fair game to those that maybe wishing to finalise a few things with the knowledge that have until the 27th, with it a possibility that they wouldn"t read as far as the above post..maybe an idea to change the subject with the proposed new deadline??

Just a thought.  (although those that don"t read the entire thread..would they be worthy of a place!!  :D)
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 01:47:48 AM »

Carl to ensure fair game to those that maybe wishing to finalise a few things with the knowledge that have until the 27th, with it a possibility that they wouldn"t read as far as the above post..maybe an idea to change the subject with the proposed new deadline??

Just a thought.  (although those that don"t read the entire thread..would they be worthy of a place!!  :D)

I was hoping all those yearning to play for England would of applied by now.. From the applicants so far ( enough to fill 5-6 teams) i have had some amazing response and im sure everyone is itching to know Stuarts and my squads as soon as we decide.
Had 4-5 days of steady response and it has now petered out, i was in the impression that a large majority of serious applicants have infact sorted timings out etc.. I have spammed Facebook a couple of times reminding people, and that did draw a couple more in.. Will see how it goes over weekend, and see what Stu reckons.
Will prehaps start new thread as a reminder of new deadline..
2012 UK Amateur Champion
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP