Author Topic: Team Ireland for season seven.  (Read 2288 times)

frankieb

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
Team Ireland for season seven.
« on: July 11, 2013, 21:17:49 PM »
I would like to thank Apat, Des, Leigh,& Matt for asking me to captain the Ireland Team for season seven. What an honour it is to captain the Ireland team in three Apat international events.   This will be my second year as captain and didn"t think twice about accepting the challenge for this year. Last season will be a hard act to follow after we won The European Team Championship at DTD but I know we have plenty of great Irish players north and south to choose from for this years teams.  What a season its going to be. Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Prague, The Fitzwilliam Dublin, DTD Nottingham, London, Cardiff,  Glasgow, Newcastle. So all I have to do now is to ask you guys to put your names forward for two Ireland Teams. All players are welcome to apply, north ,south, UK, the rest of the world, once you have Irish blood in your veins that will do me.  You can send me a pm or post here. We need two teams of four for the Home International Championships in Nottingham so don"t be afraid to put you name forward. I will also need a vice captain, so let me know if your up for the challenge.

I"m going to leave this open until 9pm on 21/7/13. and name the teams shortly after and will name the vice captain as soon as possible.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:28:31 AM by frankieb »

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
Re: Team Ireland for season seven.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 23:31:50 PM »
Frank - first off well done - secondly, as the song goes if you need me I will be there

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 18:02:18 PM »
Congrats Frank a pleasure to lock horns with you and your squad.. Look forward to seeing you all in Notts!!
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

frankieb

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 20:01:27 PM »

Frank - first off well done - secondly, as the song goes if you need me I will be there

Thanks Ger.

frankieb

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 20:11:27 PM »

Congrats Frank a pleasure to lock horns with you and your squad.. Look forward to seeing you all in Notts!!

Thanks Carl should be a great tournament. Looking forward to the challenge. Good luck with your team selections.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 21:28:39 PM by frankieb »

kohan

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 20:43:53 PM »
congratulations on your selection as captain again this season frank and also your selection of brian as vice capt  excellent choice,  i am available if required
2013 wcoap  heads up bronze medalist
2013 home internatiols team event silver medalist
2014  online english silver medalist
2015  wcoap team event silver medalist
2016  wcoap  7 card stud silver medalist
2016european c/ships bronze medalist
2017  uk team c/ship  gold medalist