Author Topic: Come join us on Christmas Day - and Vegas Baby!  (Read 8045 times)

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Come join us on Christmas Day - and Vegas Baby!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 20:21:14 PM »

I am at home but home alone - anyone want to join forces - cant guarantee the quality but I can guarantee the comedy

pw sent mate - yes we will split the total buyins 3 if at least 1 Vegas package is not generated - if only 1 generated it will go to the winning team
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 20:48:55 PM »
oops no PW I can see (maybe the pigeon  was shot)  - and reg is closed - never mind

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 20:53:41 PM »

oops no PW I can see (maybe the pigeon  was shot)  - and reg is closed - never mind

Sorry Ger - you didn"t advise team - nor individual entry - so no pw sent to you

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 20:56:08 PM »

Sorry Ger - you didn"t advise team - nor individual entry - so no pw sent to you

No problem

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 23:26:46 PM »

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 16:06:02 PM »
I shall also be playing the bounty game. Should be a fun game. Good luck to all who play! :)
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 17:20:05 PM »
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

jayteejack

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 19:32:41 PM »
Just saw Matt's note.wanted to play. 19.27pm no reg available. Oh well at least theres consistency in the what is expected

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 19:37:03 PM »

Just saw Matt's note.wanted to play. 19.27pm no reg available. Oh well at least theres consistency in the what is expected

Yeh same here Mark tried at 19.26 and no luck
as just home from work

soon as we change the better !!!

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 19:55:22 PM »
The above 2 posts are, of course, completely true.

Unfortunately though, ALL poker rooms seem to have trouble setting up tourneys. I have no idea who they employ in these departments, but if you historically look through the partners APAT and LPPL have had you"ll see so many mistakes, across all the sites.

Although I"m hopeful that whoever we move to next will have a better track record than Boss, I"d be surprised if they did everything 100% perfectly (though admittedly, even something like 85% to 90% would be a Godsend).

Why no poker networks allow the skin owners / affiliates to set up their own tournaments (within reason, e.g. not value added tourneys etc., not games with 100 minutes per level blind levels etc.) I have absolutely no idea - seems a massive failing in the industry.

It"s an extremely frustrating business. Probably a discussion for another time though.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 20:01:40 PM »
In addition to the above mistake, Boss have also not included the 30 minutes late reg. requested on tonight"s PLO omaha game (8.30pm start). If you want to play this, please make sure you are registered before 8.25pm.

The New Year"s Day tournaments are not showing in the lobby yet, but I will check them for "correctness" when they are. Odds are the late reg. will also be wrong on those.