Author Topic: New Mini League Starts 3rd March.  (Read 7923 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: New Mini League Starts 3rd March.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 21:00:33 PM »
All results and payments are now up to date.

Last night we only had 3 runners (!). In order for this to be a worthwhile league to run (and it really has some great prizes for such a minimal outlay) we"re going to need to average 15 players a night... So a fair way to go.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 17:54:56 PM »
It"a annoying mate... I played last night with only 3 in... Graham has already played 8 games, and will likely play more. I work shifts and also try other sites so I will be looking at maybe playing 15 or so games. The prize is a brilliant one, blatant brag by me as I won one last year, but some people are making an effort to contribute to the prize pool. Somebody said it isn"t worth playing nightly as hardly anybody else plays and you don"t get individual winnings. To be honest are we playing for nightly winnings, not really, more people should support the promotion even if they only play 3 times a week..
It would be a poor showing from such a big crowd as LPPL and APAT that a league like this would have to cease through lack of support....

Come on everyone, make just a small effort....
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

patrickc

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 01:10:31 AM »
Same here mate i work shifts so i cant play till friday you
would think with the prize up for grabs there wouid be
more interest.Need a big effort on sunday bill.

Sharkey

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 17:59:01 PM »
Didnt realise these had started, played last night using my Coral name FredWestHam ...Mark Curwen

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 14:39:21 PM »
Everyone should now have the passwords for the playoff and final. If you haven"t, please PM me ASAP.

Registration for both is open now.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 14:43:16 PM »
Registered so far:

Playoff: 2/3.
Final: 4/8.

Registration is open until 6.50pm for the Playoff, and 9.50pm for the Final. I"d recommend registering sooner rather than later, as would be very depressing to miss registration by 30 seconds (which happens a lot!).

If you haven"t received the password, please PM me, and I will reply immediately with it.

The 2 winners of the playoff will see a message on the screen at the end of the game with the password for the Final. Use that to manually register for the final (you will not be automatically registered). If you miss the message, again PM me, and I"ll reply immediately with it.

Good luck!!! :)

Tonight"s prizepool is £450. There was no guaranteed package this time round... But, being that £450 is so close to the £500 figure required for an IPO Package, I have decided to offer the winner the choice of £450 cash or an IPO Package. (hope that"s okay Tom? :)).