Author Topic: wsop  (Read 8994 times)

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
Re: wsop
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 02:16:43 AM »

so all the big name pros are gone. matusow got very unlucky on his last hand to finish 30th, would have like to have seen him in the "november nine". luckily hellmuth bust too, could u imagine spending the next few months listenin to him profess his greatness lol! either of those guys makin the final would have made a media frenzy.

as for the remainin players, tiffany michelle is sitting in 3rd/4th, could we see our first female main event champ  ???.................

Given that she has gone deep, Is this post an audition for Tiffanys day job, Billy? If so I"d love you to do the pokerlistings video updates and interviews ;D

As much as I love Billy (  :-* ) I"d still rather watch Tiffany. No contest really!

dont think pokerlistings would be ready for the Billyho! but like the idea rob, cheers  8)

neil, dont think i can disagree there (neither would anyone else, even rob). as she is now gone in 17th, i reckon she may keep the day job anyway so u are all safe and dont have to put up my shiny napper ;D
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"