Author Topic: Luton Main Event  (Read 7721 times)

batch007

Re: Luton Main Event
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 14:47:01 PM »
as for scouse going out i think it was probably more like beer over beer than trips over trips.lol

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 20:15:28 PM »
it was not one hand that done for me it was a couple of semi bluffs that didnt go well and flush over flush when i was button and big blind caught bigger flush although i had straight flush draw shame it didnt hit that way lol !!
One of the calls dave smith made on me was unreal , 3 hearts on board i called then check raised him when fourth heart come out and he called me without a heart we both checked blankl on river and split the pot with the same hand lol !! genius or lunacy i couldnt have called check raise without a heart but that maybe why he s a pro and i aint ! And he is one of the friendliest blokes you can meet top bloke
nice meeting you ed , i am sure you learned a lot unlucky to run into qq when you shove with AQ
I should have cashed in side event too after i was knocked out but aces cracked when all in pre flop for big pot shorter stack than me all in someone else calls i re raise all in get called shorty AQ other KQ , Q on  flop and obviousy k on river lol that was with 20 odd left i would have give me an above average chip stack but never mind !!

batch007

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 00:40:58 AM »
nice to meet you too and thanks for your help. I made some fundimental mistakes as you know, first time nerves. Good expereince for me but what a first time table for me. Once again thank you for the mentor job you did with me and appriciate it, i will give you a proper game in the APAT on blue square very soon.

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 13:59:18 PM »
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason