Author Topic: Vic Membership  (Read 8991 times)

1tripz1

Re: Vic Membership
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »

Does anyone know if you can wear shorts in the Vic? Hate having to play poker in trousers :(

I"m 99% sure they won"t let you in half naked. 

I"m kinda scared to ask, but why do you hate wearing trousers at the poker table?  Is it all tables?  Do you wear trousers when you eat out in restaurants?

Possibly your home game is strip poker and you like sort of buy-in with the equivalent of a short stack as it were?

I play a lot of sport and work from home so spend most my time wearing shorts. When it does come to wearing trousers i get very uncomfortable, especially sitting down for (hopefully) a long period of time. I am also very tall and have never had a very comfortable pair of jeans!

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 02:26:44 AM »
Hi Chris,

I have checked with the Vic and gentlemen are only allowed to wear trousers/jeans.
Mary Kivlin

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 07:56:09 AM »

Hi Chris,

I have checked with the Vic and gentlemen are only allowed to wear trousers/jeans.

Damn, that"s the cute off the shoulder chiffon number put back in the wardrobe  ;D

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 08:04:14 AM »

Hi Chris,

Damn, that"s the cute off the shoulder chiffon number put back in the wardrobe  ;D

Darn it u shouldve brought it I couldve borrowed it ;)

She did tell me tho, that women get to wear whatever they want..go figure eh hehe
Mary Kivlin

1tripz1

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »
Thanks a lot Mair. See you sometime this week!

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »
im arriving just after lunch and will be coming over, and help if Des needs it :D 6 days away wooot! Cant wait!
Mary Kivlin

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 09:48:52 AM »

I remain to be convinced whether they will have done anything with on-line membership forms - Luton certainly ignored it when I joined there.

It is usually a futile exercise.  In fact, I think that only one Grosvenor has ever "received" an online application that I"ve filled in.

And you still haven"t taken the hint ?

You just sit to my right again.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason