Author Topic: Multitabling  (Read 4242 times)

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Multitabling
« on: August 26, 2008, 04:31:36 AM »
Is there an optimal amount as to how many tables you should play at a time for sit n gos and for cash? And also does playing more tables take away some of the fun aspect of playing the game we all love for some people?

noble1

• Platinum Member
Re: Multitabling
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 07:16:08 AM »
play as many as you are comfortable with, helps if you have played players before and know there style and ranges  sng or cash........
I find pokeraceHUD the biggest help when i play 3 or more,once you get used to the stats and how to use them you"ll find it invaluable.
As for fun, if you open up 10 tables i can assure you , you will have fun  :) :)
2 monitors help as well ....................

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »
there is no fixed optimal number chris. It is entirely down to the individual. I can manage 4 but make too many mistakes so therefore I cant really manage 4. I do very well with 2, so am trying 3 at the moment. If you are starting out, it should really be 1 table only.

Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 14:13:03 PM »
Cheers guys i usually play four but wasnt sure if im possibly missing out on profit by not playing more. Ive played 10 to 16 turbos at the same time a few times before but find that i lose a bit of the fun element, i am i the only one that win or lose enjoys watchin the all ins?? when you play that many you dont have time. guess its all about finding a balance

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 21:56:28 PM »
Does hud work on SNGs? I"ve just started using it and find that it doesn"t work on my Tournements, maybe this is because they are freerolls? not sure.

Works fine on cash games.
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 22:03:32 PM »
Pokertracker 3 hud doesnt seem to be working on all sngs and tournaments on ipoker but does work for cash, it works fine on stars and tilt for all tho

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 13:58:46 PM »

Does hud work on SNGs? I"ve just started using it and find that it doesn"t work on my Tournements, maybe this is because they are freerolls? not sure.

Works fine on cash games.

just check what you have your minimum hands set at, set at 5 hands for sng/mtt

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 14:23:55 PM »
I was only playing on Ipoker at the time, the new version has a tournement fix for ipoker so it has been working fine.
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"