Author Topic: Poker Table For Sale...  (Read 1406 times)

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
Poker Table For Sale...
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »
I have a very nice hand made, racetrack poker table for sale. It is in excellent condition and has never been played on.

It measures 2m x 1m, it has 8 stainless steel cup holders, but will comfortably seat 9 people (10 if you are all good friends!). It has heavy-duty folding steel legs and is made from 2 sheets of 18mm plywood... note: This is not one of the cheap Chinese tables that are all over ebay.

The playing surface is padded with 1/4" close-cell foam and covered with a spill-proof, hard wearing "suited" cloth that will not "pill" up like cheap felts... and the playing surface is flush with the racetrack, making it easy to get those chips in and out!

The racetrack is varnished birch plywood... it has 6 coats of marine grade varinish on it.

The rail is padded with 1" foam covered with upholstery grade vinyl "imitation leather" and is removeable for ease of transport/storage.

All this for the one time bargain price of £250... form an orderly queue now!

Due to the size and weight, shipping is not very easy [for me, anyway] so it really needs collecting (near Oxford, OX28 5NR). Although, it will just about go in the back of my car (4x4), so delivery may be negotiable depending on distance.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:31:19 AM by RioRodent »
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.