Author Topic: Party Poker Issues - Am i being unreasonable  (Read 4933 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Party Poker Issues - Am i being unreasonable
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 23:18:57 PM »
is that the same as Virgin??  (can"t stand playing at Virgin - graphics are terrible and can never work out what"s going on)

LongshanksED

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 23:31:39 PM »
yeah virgin is boss media

i quite like it but not the new colour scheme

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »

is that the same as Virgin??  (can"t stand playing at Virgin - graphics are terrible and can never work out what"s going on)

graphics ok - easy to work out whats going on,you have the usual options to see bet amounts etc and the site is easy enough to navigate,the six handed cash tables are very fishy also all the way to 25/50,but the sats are the best.I"ve qualified twice there for the irish open twice now the last time [07] they put me up in the Burlington hotel and i had the usual pick ups etc at the airports,but once there i have never met anyone from poker heaven representing them or been given some heaven apparel to wear etc etc unlike stars where you are treated and hosted very well indeed.
At the time i was thrilled to have Phil Laak on my right and the guy was a cool dude but on my left there was a dane who went on to win wsop me 2008 none other Peter Eastgate in hindsight then i didnt think much to his game lol the guy must of improved a heck of a lot in the year after  ;D