Author Topic: This could run and run  (Read 2121 times)

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
This could run and run
« on: December 03, 2008, 18:53:41 PM »
Reveived today in the Junk e-mail

- Good Day Dearest One, Please i want you to know that it"s not by mistake I am contacting you but by the special grace of God. I am 17 years miss Florence Awan and the only child of my late parents {Chief. Steve and Mrs Angela Awan} presently I am staying in a church. My father established his gold business in Accra Ghana, and he died shortly of heart attack, His death has now made me an orphan and i am exposed to danger. Before the death of my father,he called me on his bed side and reveal to me about some funds $11.2 million U.S.Dollars and some gold dust that he packed inside two metallic trunk boxes which he deposited with a Security Company here in Accra Ghana as a family treasure. He told me that he used my name as his only child as his next of kin to the deposit and in case he fails to make it that I should take care of myself and get someone to help invest the money for me. I have all the papers with me here and my father did not disclose the content of the two trunk boxes to the security company to avoids the officials from raising eye brows to the funds. Presently I have contacted the security company about my claim of the trunk boxes but the security company told me that my father made an agreement with the company management that they should not release the two trunk boxes to me without a foreign partner that is why i am seeking for your assistance to help me stand before the company as my foreign beneficiary partner or my guardian to receive the trunk boxes in your country so that i can come over to meet you and continue my education. Please stand for me and help me claim the trunk boxes so that i will come there for my medical school. You will also help me for the investment of the fund in a viable business there in your country, i will be very glad if you can come to Ghana here to meet me so that i can take you direct to the company. I am willing to offer to you 15% of the total sum as a compensation for your help. Expecting your soonest response. Thank you and God bless you. Sincerely, Miss Florence

My reply

Your plight has touched my heart Miss Florence and I will be do my upmost to entertain your request. Unfortunately all my available funds are tied up in long term investments notably Blue Square inc, Stars plc and FT s.v at the moment. However If you would be kind enough to send me the air fare I will gladly come over there to stand for you

Flights are running about 1,500GBP

Eagerly awating you response

Yours

The Duke of Cheshireshire

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: This could run and run
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 19:00:30 PM »
Miss Florence sounds lovely and clearly the sort of person you would want to help.

Looks as if the credit crunch hasn"t quite hit Ghana yet.   ;D

oneill1970

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 22:07:10 PM »
Can"t she Neteller some of it through to your account?  Even a $20 buyin would be a lovely little gesture from them...
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Divitts.

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 06:09:45 AM »
Nice reply :D. I cant really print what i usually reply to "miss florence" and her ilk ;)
Remember.....its just a game!!!!

rubertoe

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 07:04:11 AM »
How Comes the Duke gets the lovely Miss Florence trying to Give him Monies, when i normally Get Vincent AGGogawongong!!! :D :D
Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club

busman

• Bronze Member
    • KAIT
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 10:08:30 AM »
had these before myself,  like the ones stating you won an online email lottery and to contact them regarding admin fees to release the funds. 

I tend to contact those ones with " I am really pleased to hear about my win on the email lottery, the funds will be much appreciated as i am currently skint.. I would appreciate if you could retain the admin fee from my win and forward the remainder to me asap as my house is about to be repossessed....  thanks in advance."
;D
Poker is like life, some you win some you loose. but never bluff as sooner or later you will be found out.