Author Topic: ARRGGGHHHH  (Read 4847 times)

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
ARRGGGHHHH
« on: January 10, 2009, 20:37:43 PM »
 >:( So ****ing raging!!!  >:(

Been looking forward to playing in the National Online Championship since the schedule was published and came home early tonight to play in the event. Got home 40 mins before the tourney started to give me time to download the Blue Square software, reload my account and register.

I got my friend to wipe my computer, reset it to factory settings and install new anti-virus as it was running slow so I had to install all poker sites again. I have already downloaded Full Tilt, Pokerstars and PKR with no problems at all but when I tried to download Blue Square to play tonight it my anti-virus wouldn"t let me due to "Suspicious Behaviour" - this never happened with the other sites but I thought it was just a formality and went into my anti-virus manager and authorized the sites - it still wouldn"t let me install Blue Square. I"ve tried everything imaginable and can"t get Blue Square working. Gave up around 10 past 8 and get a call from my computer literate friend talking me around the problem at 8:15, he has no idea why the site wouldn"t let me in without doing a whole load of rubbish but got it working in the end anyway.

So i"m in and logged on at 8:20pm, know it"s a long shot but check and there"s no late reg and am then reminded that there"s never any late reg on fecking Blue Square. ARRRGGGGGHHHHH. So annoyed as I came home from being out at a very nice meal early and everything to play in this.

TY Blue Square  :-X

GG
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:48:32 AM by CrizzyConnor »
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: ARRGGGHHHH F@#*ING BlueSQ!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 00:22:27 AM »

That sounds like an unfair rant at Blue Square, Chris. From what you"ve posted it sounds more like a settings problem on your machine that was at the root of the problem.

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 02:27:27 AM »

That sounds like an unfair rant at Blue Square, Chris. From what you"ve posted it sounds more like a settings problem on your machine that was at the root of the problem.

Maybe so, but never happened when I was installing other sites... Plus add the annoying and very frequent "Cannot connect to server" issue. No matter now anyway, I was raging when I wrote it but have calmed down now...  

WarBwastardo

• Gold Member
  • I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges
    • La boca de la cueva
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:37:41 AM »
Essentially a  bad beat story really

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 02:45:21 AM »

Maybe so, but never happened when I was installing other sites... Plus add the annoying and very frequent "Cannot connect to server" issue. No matter now anyway, I was raging when I wrote it but have calmed down now... 

The day you start raging over poker is the day to walk away imo.  To much other stuff going on in the world to be stressing over a game of cards.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 02:47:29 AM »

The day you start raging over poker is the day to walk away imo.  To much other stuff going on in the world to be stressing over a game of cards.

ps - while I think, if the rage has subsided, you might want to think whether the heading of this thread is appropriate.

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 02:49:59 AM »

lol, I suppose. I"m more raging over the fact I cut short a nice day out to be home in time than the fact I never got in the event. Oh and changed the name - never knew you could change thread titles.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: ARRGGGHHHH
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 02:51:57 AM »
NP and appreciated.

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

lol, I suppose. I"m more raging over the fact I cut short a nice day out to be home in time than the fact I never got in the event. Oh and changed the name - never knew you could change thread titles.

PS - don"t worry, i"ll be singing Blue Squares praises again once I take down the next online national  ;)