Author Topic: APAT Walsall  (Read 3251 times)

_Pancho_

APAT Walsall
« on: February 01, 2009, 19:16:20 PM »
Full reinbusment £75 plus 40% of all winnings

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT Walsall
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 00:33:16 AM »

Full reinbusment £75 plus 40% of all winnings

I told you, people are going to be offering 50% before long... then next time it"ll be 60, 70, 80, 90 and then 100% from some guy who doesn"t care about the money at all and just wants the experience of playing.

Not making a dig at you at all Pancho, the market dictates it. Just making a general observation on the % situation...
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

WarBwastardo

• Gold Member
  • I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges
    • La boca de la cueva
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 00:38:34 AM »
Not for nothing,  but is it so worth playing in that you"re prepared to give up that much of the winnings?

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 00:52:55 AM »

Not for nothing,  but is it so worth playing in that you"re prepared to give up that much of the winnings?

I think a lot of people just want the experience. Which puts players who want the money at a disadvantage I think. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins but I"m greedy and i"ll admit it. I want 100% of my winnings, lol. However if I didn"t get a seat in future it looks like i"d need to give away a % these days.

Maybe a fairer way would be to do away with seat exchange and just offer seats to next fastest on click fest who never got a seat or put them on sale on morning of event...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 00:55:04 AM by CrizzyConnor »
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »

Maybe a fairer way would be to do away with seat exchange and just offer seats to next fastest on click fest who never got a seat.

This is what used to happen before the seat exchange. It created a whole load of extra work for Des that I imagine he didn"t have time to do. Hence the seat exchange
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

Jon MW

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 09:29:58 AM »

Maybe a fairer way would be to do away with seat exchange and just offer seats to next fastest on click fest who never got a seat.

This is what used to happen before the seat exchange. It created a whole load of extra work for Des that I imagine he didn"t have time to do. Hence the seat exchange

Also just telling people who to sell their seats to could cause all sorts of problems, so I don"t think that would work either.
Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - Razz 2007 Champion
2007 WSOP Razz 13/341