Author Topic: RAO Seeking a Seat to Walsall  (Read 2165 times)

Noe

• Silver Member
    • Manchester & North West Poker Meet-up Group
RAO Seeking a Seat to Walsall
« on: January 21, 2009, 00:08:28 AM »
I very dear friend of mine, Robyn, and I had already agreed to split the cost of the trip.  I paid for hotel in advance and we planned the weekend together.  Neither of us secured a seat during the clickfest.  However, since we had our hopes up for it and paid for hotel already - hey ho - we will go up anyways and put our names on reserve. 

So my win tonight is bitter sweet, as now I am in and she will be on her own.   :-[  

So RAO is still seeking and she has been ill the past few weeks so I will post this for her. I am sure she will add to the thread when she is well enough to get up and about.  

“Well-behaved women rarely make history”
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

http://www.meetup.com/NWPoker/

Noe

• Silver Member
    • Manchester & North West Poker Meet-up Group
Re: RAO Seeking a Seat to Walsall
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 18:53:54 PM »
*Bumpty Bump*

ROA is still seeking seat to Walsall Event.  I won the last seat in the Blonde Satellite and I am thrilled, bittersweet though.  Now I have a seat but my travelling companion is still at the mercy of the reserve list.  Any help out there my mobile is 07825841953
“Well-behaved women rarely make history”
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

http://www.meetup.com/NWPoker/

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 18:55:45 PM »
keep hawking you will get 1!

Jumbuck

• Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 18:13:30 PM »
Noe - I didn"t know you"d posted the request so thanks very much for your time and trouble. As per my email of 26th, I now have a seat so we"re all sorted and looking forward to a great weekend at Walsall.