Author Topic: Seat maybe for sale due to weather - SEAT NOW SOLD  (Read 7448 times)

wizza

Seat maybe for sale due to weather - SEAT NOW SOLD
« on: February 04, 2009, 23:20:29 PM »
Seat may be for sale due to weather have acounts at blsq poker stars  full tilt or maybe paypal thanks glenn email wizza0@live.co.uk
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 18:52:32 PM by Chipaccrual »

RazorK8

Re: Seat maybe for sale due to weather
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 23:51:07 PM »
Im interested anyway

Noe

• Silver Member
    • Manchester & North West Poker Meet-up Group
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 01:54:27 AM »
I would LOVE to secure this for Wilfuljoiker... please.  There are 5 of us all going and she is the only one without a seat.  Can transfer money now, please.

text my mobile to confirm  07825841953.
I am emailing you now
“Well-behaved women rarely make history”
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

http://www.meetup.com/NWPoker/

tiredofwork

• Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 04:52:14 AM »
I am very interested.Had hotel booked for a month.Can transfer money immediately

theforce

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 07:00:07 AM »

Seat may be for sale due to weather have acounts at blsq poker stars  full tilt or maybe paypal thanks glenn email wizza0@live.co.uK

Hi Wizz.
  Will take that ticket off your hands, face value and cut you 5%. If you are interested e-mail. johntheforce@yahoo.com.
                                                              "I GOT ACES".
                                                                                John.

Tommydonk

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 07:06:28 AM »
I would love to have this seat, in my other thread im offereing the ticket price and 20% of my action. Ive played plenty of tournaments before with good cashes, my best being 1st at the £25+5 at Dusk Till Dawn last year.

Please let me know.

Tom Roden

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 08:35:37 AM »
the weather is supposed to be clear by the weekend. The west mids is currently under a blanket, but it"s supposed to rain this afternoon and tomorrow, and be sunny on Saturday.

john_bcfc

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 14:37:00 PM »
hey,

i would be interested in buying this ticket please.

I would give you 30% of myself for the price, can paypal you money or transfer on Full Tilt.

I will PM you.

John

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 20:35:38 PM »
If you"re drawing for it or anyting please add my mate Alec Wong, APAT username xCelticFCx1888 to any draw. Not offering a % or anything though...
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

Cyntaf

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 23:49:12 PM »
Hi I would very much like to join in the fun and atmosphere at the weekend.

I am not asking for a seat for anyone else be it 1 of 5 who hasn"t go a seat.

I am not going to say how good or bad i play.

I am definately not offering bribes in the form of percentages.

I am sorry that you can"t make it yourself, on the other hand i can make it.

I will also play, if successful in the spirit intended by the original setup of APAT.

I am very off put by some of the wolves at the door tactics being advertised for all to see. I am hereby proposing that all further seats simply be resigned back to APAT to let Our esteemed team re-distribute any tickets that should become available for the future, in an undoubtedly fair manner, and stop this dragging of APAT down in the sewer.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but i really value APAT, it"s team, members and it"s glowing spirit. Let"s keep it that way.

Paul
Team Cymru Captain Apat World Team champions 2010 + 2011

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 23:56:43 PM »

I will also play, if successful in the spirit intended by the original setup of APAT.

I am very off put by some of the wolves at the door tactics being advertised for all to see. I am hereby proposing that all further seats simply be resigned back to APAT to let Our esteemed team re-distribute any tickets that should become available for the future, in an undoubtedly fair manner, and stop this dragging of APAT down in the sewer.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but i really value APAT, it"s team, members and it"s glowing spirit. Let"s keep it that way.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I appreciate the sentiment but in my personal opinion you are wrong to be talking about "wolves at the door" here.  One could suggest that those players are extremely keen to go and are willing to give up a share of any winnings.  I"d rather not get into that discussion here as I have addressed what will happen going forward on another thread, I just felt I had to say that I think it is unfair to label players who are working within the published guidelines. 

It remains the player"s responsibility to transfer their seat to a willing buyer.  APAT will not be taking that over as we"ve done it previously and it was a nightmare to manage across several players.

Cheers,

Des.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 07:50:17 AM »

Kisses, however, that"s a different matter........  :-*

wizza

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 09:30:17 AM »

Paul

Hi Paul,

I appreciate the sentiment but in my personal opinion you are wrong to be talking about "wolves at the door" here.  One could suggest that those players are extremely keen to go and are willing to give up a share of any winnings.  I"d rather not get into that discussion here as I have addressed what will happen going forward on another thread, I just felt I had to say that I think it is unfair to label players who are working within the published guidelines. 

It remains the player"s responsibility to transfer their seat to a willing buyer.  APAT will not be taking that over as we"ve done it previously and it was a nightmare to manage across several players.

Cheers,

Des.

Hi nothing dodgy going on just the weather is ganging up on me with more snow and people being rescued from cars last night in devon. How late can i leave a transfer i have some players telephone numbers so if i cant get there will let them have the ticket at face value if they want to give me  a % then as a gesture thats fine to (they would have to come 1st or 2nd for that to make a difference so its only a bit of fun)

How can i contact u Des to let u no who ive transfered to if i cant get there thabks glenn

p.s thanks for not sending those bombers!! lol

sorkkung

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
I"m interested like everyone else. You can reach me on 07590369779.
Ola

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 14:09:06 PM »
Hi - If you"re drawing the name for the seat.. please add my travel mate for the trip.. Stuart Ward. Thanks  :)
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148