Author Topic: What are you doing and why ?  (Read 10305 times)

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
Re: What are you doing and why ?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 08:37:07 AM »
Fold, he"s got aces.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 11:41:38 AM »
LOL, just LOL

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 15:10:58 PM »
did you have any reads on badman? or seen any previous hands played that may indicate your play with 66 is good? or was it a bra on head fingers crossed moment?

when he re-raised nearly 1/2 his stack to your spewy 5x raise if you wanted to gamble
and get all his chips hoping he had 2 un-paired over cards then you should of 4bet his 3bet putting him all in pre-flop...i cannot see the benefit of just calling his re-raise unless you think he is extremely weak tight and will only bet the flop if he hits..

did you consider stack sizes pre at all or what the size of the pot would be on the flop after you call with him 1st to act?

i hope you noted your opponents who saw your play, i would not repeat it in the future if they happen to be on your left in any other encounters that you might have with them,you may find yourself facing difficult decisions..

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 17:47:48 PM »
there is absolutely nothing wrong trapping with 66 here,just so long as you know what your doing obv.

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 19:21:42 PM »

there is absolutely nothing wrong trapping with 66 here,just so long as you know what your doing obv.

if you think he is going to attempt pulling a go and go on you with any 2 then 4bet him all in pre if it is at the right stage of the mtt....