Author Topic: Make mine a double fergie !  (Read 26034 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Make mine a double fergie !
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2009, 14:31:05 PM »

Your too easy to wind up Dan!

There is nothing wrong with Liverpool being a higher class Bolton, I just begrudge people protesting otherwise :)

The whole argument is moot until the end of the year, when I look forward to serving up a giant helping of I TOLD U SO and having a good taste of your humble pie.

Of course as a spurs fan I need not worry about such things, but I do very much look forward to the last game of the season!

I"m confused. Why do you expect Dan to be eating Humble Pie? Did he say that Liverpool are the greatest team around at the moment and are going to win the league this year? No matter where Liverpool finish at the end of the season, all Dan has said is that they are currently title contenders.... and they are. You may be a Spurs fan, but you don"t half act like a Manure fan!!

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2009, 14:45:19 PM »

Guys I am a Liverpool supporter but please make sure this thread does not desend into a farce...

keep the comments comical and it will be ok

(and no i dont include Torres - very overrated in my mind - hes bound to score goals when hes the lone attacker).

he started it.. ;D
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2009, 14:45:34 PM »

There is nothing wrong with Liverpool being a higher class Bolton, I just begrudge people protesting otherwise :)

The whole argument is moot until the end of the year, when I look forward to serving up a giant helping of I TOLD U SO and having a good taste of your humble pie.

Of course as a spurs fan I need not worry about such things, but I do very much look forward to the last game of the season!

I"m confused. Why do you expect Dan to be eating Humble Pie? Did he say that Liverpool are the greatest team around at the moment and are going to win the league this year? No matter where Liverpool finish at the end of the season, all Dan has said is that they are currently title contenders.... and they are. You may be a Spurs fan, but you don"t half act like a Manure fan!!

Like I"ve said - not continuing on with a debate with someone who isn"t interested in a debate. 

Max, I"m certainly not wound up by what you"ve posted - you just sound like an uninformed sun reader.  As Steve pointed out, it"s difficult for someone to "serve a giant helping of TOLD U SO" when they haven"t actually said anything deserving of a "TOLD YOU SO".

As an aside, I hope all Liverpool fans are going to buy the Hillsborough Tribute CD that was released on Monday.  Got mine from HMV in Liverpool, but you can also download it on itunes.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2009/mar/27/N163779090327-0805.htm

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2009, 14:47:37 PM »

Like I"ve said - not continuing on with a debate with someone who isn"t interested in a debate. 

Max, I"m certainly not wound up by what you"ve posted - you just sound like an uninformed sun reader.  As Steve pointed out, it"s difficult for someone to "serve a giant helping of TOLD U SO" when they haven"t actually said anything deserving of a "TOLD YOU SO".

As an aside, I hope all Liverpool fans are going to buy the Hillsborough Tribute CD that was released on Monday.  Got mine from HMV in Liverpool, but you can also download it on itunes.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2009/mar/27/N163779090327-0805.htm

getting mine at weekend, and going up to liverpool on the 15th for the service.
Carpe Diem

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 16:03:28 PM »
Dan i wouldnt bite to ukchamp cos what he is sayin is the probably the thickest football fan on here with his comments.
I aint getting pulled into an argument ignore the fool ,

the most important thing over the next week is justice for the 96

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 16:11:30 PM »
And as for the sun sponsoring soccer am another feeble attempt to make out they are a paper for football fans which is a complete joke considering how they put the boot in after hillsbourgh! at the end of the day that could have been any teams fans . they dont give a toss and will pretend anything to sell papers. Exactly as they say they are the paper of the armed forces but love to print any scandal they can find.
The Sun an absolute disgrace of a newspaper and in my opinon anyone who buys it are gullable fools!

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2009, 16:19:56 PM »

And as for the sun sponsoring soccer am another feeble attempt to make out they are a paper for football fans which is a complete joke considering how they put the boot in after hillsbourgh! at the end of the day that could have been any teams fans . they dont give a toss and will pretend anything to sell papers. Exactly as they say they are the paper of the armed forces but love to print any scandal they can find.
The Sun an absolute disgrace of a newspaper and in my opinon anyone who buys it are gullable fools!

You know, occasionally, you do talk sense.  I hope that any tributes being organised over the next week are respected by all those present.

UKChamp

• Silver Member
  • Yesterdays hero
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2009, 16:57:41 PM »

[/quote]

I will say it after I am proved right by you winning nothing. I struggle to see how you could misconstrue that....

Anyway debate/argument/rant/wind-up/whatever u want to call it, over. You Liverpool fans are a sensitive bunch.

And I dont read the sun btw and I have seen far more of liverpool than you give me credit for but hey ho, each to their own :)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2009, 19:00:02 PM »

the most important thing over the next week is justice for the 96

here, here.  YNWA.
Carpe Diem

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 19:16:05 PM »

You know, occasionally, you do talk sense.  I hope that any tributes being organised over the next week are respected by all those present.

I"m sure they will be.  Liverpool requested that the 2nd leg wouldn"t be in the 15th, and Chelsea were fine with that  - and UEFA made sure the tie was on the 14th.

The Chelsea fans will be respectful, football rivalries don"t really come into it in these sort of things.  The fans share a common love of football and it"s certainly not one worth dying for.

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2009, 19:47:06 PM »
lol@ this thread!

What do we as fans know about football anyway?!?

For probably the first time in years I want Man U to win the league more than the CL cos if I see them scousers lift that trophy it will kill me! (Not to mention you damn Scouse fans who seem to be able to talk for England!)
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2009, 20:38:23 PM »
Did I mention,

Barcelona are an okay side.   ;D

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2009, 20:49:51 PM »
Anyway who do you think will win the 2009 Ludo Championship Tournament. The current favourites in this tournament are Rukiya Iqbal and Daud Mughal. It"s gripping stuff.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2009, 20:53:37 PM »

Anyway who do you think will win the 2009 Ludo Championship Tournament. The current favourites in this tournament are Rukiya Iqbal and Daud Mughal. It"s gripping stuff.

PMSL!! Only Ger could post that!!

UKChamp

• Silver Member
  • Yesterdays hero
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2009, 21:10:01 PM »
;D
too early to gloat?