Author Topic: It's a SUNDAY and, well you know the rest...  (Read 24561 times)

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
Re: It's a SUNDAY and, well you know the rest...
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2009, 18:49:25 PM »

I don"t know the slower structure suits my game more but IS mind numbingly boring too...

If you"re multi-tabling this is less of an issue.

If not, I got a tip yesterday from a cash video but could come in handy - have your hand replayer open and watch big hands to see how opponents play, does this guy stack off light OOP for example. Also, maybe have some light music on in the background to keep you going. I know the week Laxie won it, there were a few of us on MSN from the start as well, if you get a group of you who are playing it then you could discuss hands etc. I personally have my table, my gf"s table, and Jon MW"s table up to keep an eye on how all 3 of us are going.

And, naturally, there"s here as well!
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

Jon MW

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: It's a SUNDAY and, well you know the rest...
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2009, 18:57:24 PM »
I haven"t actually tried it yet, but one idea might be to have a Double or Nothing sit and go to play (or more likely a series of them)

The logic being that they don"t actually require much thought to play them so they won"t distract you from the deepstack too much.

However I"m willing to concede that playing two boring games might not cancel each other out, they might just make it twice as dull :D
Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - Razz 2007 Champion
2007 WSOP Razz 13/341