Author Topic: Cash Game hand  (Read 3755 times)

THEGUY84

• Silver Member
    • http://theguy84.blogspot.com/
Cash Game hand
« on: March 24, 2009, 19:30:37 PM »
I played this hand the other night, I shouldnt have played it the way I did but I was tired and playing super agro!!

I was on button vilan in big blind, he constantly was re raising my raises. Playing 0.10/0.25, I have $38 behind and they have $58

So hand is folded to me on button I have,  qh 8h, I raise to 0.75 and he reraises to $2.50 for like the 5th time. So i decided to make a stand and reraise to $7, they flat call. I really didnt put them on a hand with their agro play, for 50 hands vpip was over 50..

Flop comes  jh 9d :2c:

Rainbow I have straight and back door flush draw, They check to me and I lead out for $8.00 and get flat called.

Turn is   6h, so flush draw on, checked to me again and I bet $12 and get called. Im dont know why I did this but river was a 9c. They check again so im like only way to win is to bet so I push for $14, and they check call again.

Any they rake pot woth 5d :2h:. So they flopped duce and played till the end.

What u think of this hand??

FNP,

Though I would give this blogging a shot!!
http://theguy84.blogspot.com/

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cash Game hand
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 19:48:05 PM »
standard at .10/.25

52o is good enough out of position preflop - after all they"re almost connected and are the same colour

Post flop - they had smashed hard into the flop, so why would they ever fold. bottom pair with a 5 kicker is massive.

You have to love these calling stations in the long run - easy money..... just don"t try and bluff them.

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 19:50:08 PM »
easy money, write their name down and locate them everytime you play cash, sit down play hands against them and when you hit, extract all their money. easy game this poker lark  8)
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

THEGUY84

• Silver Member
    • http://theguy84.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 19:51:47 PM »
yeah i was thinking the same to be honest, these are the guys we want to play against!!
FNP,

Though I would give this blogging a shot!!
http://theguy84.blogspot.com/

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 15:15:04 PM »

yeah i was thinking the same to be honest, these are the guys we want to play against!!

You do, but don"t try and play them at a game they don"t understand.  Against a nutter like this, wait for a good made hand and then stack them.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 17:40:23 PM »

You do, but don"t try and play them at a game they don"t understand.  Against a nutter like this, wait for a good made hand and then stack them.

I"ll have you know I wasn"t in the hand

UKChamp

• Silver Member
  • Yesterdays hero
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 19:15:56 PM »

Ditto.

Long run, three barrelling into him when hes repopped preflop and flat called a relativley dry flop your likely a big dog, he has over pr or set or high/mid pr. The river bet is crazy, with the pot the size it is, what hand folds to such a price? Just becuase hes loose doesnt mean he cant have a hand. Just run into him with value hands if you know he calls down light.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 19:51:48 PM by UKChamp »

LongshanksED

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 14:36:25 PM »
2 hands today that cleaned me out

.15/.30 blinds and i have my starting stack of $30
5 handed

on button with pocket kings and its limp called to me - i raise to 1.50
SB calls and BB re rasies to $5

thought about folding with the call and raise after me but decide to call as i"ve just joined the table a couple of minutes ago and SB folds

77K flop

he goes all in for his last $10 and i snap call
he has the power 72o wanna guess the turn....... aye! the case 7 and no king on the turn

so im down to $15 he has $30(ish)

couple of hands later i have AK diamonds

raise it to $1.50 from UTG

same villian calls

782 all diamonds
i check - he bets $5 into a $3 pot ???? reckon he has a small flush but shame with my ace for the nuts (at the moment) - i call
4 diamonds turn

i check- he puts me all in for my last $5 - i insta call

he has 5,9 diamonds

river 6 diamonds

wiped out in 10 minutes of starting

switched site off and decide to let off some steam in here

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 15:38:02 PM »
Really really really really effin sick!!! :"(
European Online Silver Medalist 2009