Author Topic: Re: IPoker Problems  (Read 6187 times)

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
Re: IPoker Problems
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 19:56:20 PM »
yet again i seem unable to register for an apat tournie tonight, disappointing! im with tiscali (who i think are now owned by talk talk). im afraid if it wasn"t for apat i wouldn"t use blue sq.

i do miss the apat regionals too, but thats just cos im a rubbish online poker player  :-[
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 20:34:05 PM »
I"m sure Tiscali are now part of Pipex - they merged around the same time as AOL merged with TalkTalk.

When you say "unable to register", do you mean that you can get BlueSq to fire up but you can"t get registered in the tourney?

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 20:38:57 PM »
blue sq is fired up, but i cant login at all (not just the tourney).
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 20:49:58 PM »
Is your Firewall software set to allow it? It will most likely be an application called "poker.exe".

Gimme a call if you"d like assistance / want me to log onto your PC from here and see if I can find the problem.

teaulc

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 22:32:08 PM »
absolute nightmate yet again,,but other ipoker sites have been fine.
boyle poker i have had no problems at all.
so last resort before the next game will be to uninstall and try again
Central European Online Omaha Champion 2010.
Team Member of Punters Lounge, Winners of the Team Challenge 2018

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 22:11:17 PM »
i have bsq issues so i hardly ever play on them anymore.....i have been cut off from several sngs and unable to get back on, the screen had either gone real laggy, or just flat out froze, i can still here the chips and cards beign delt etc, and its annoying when you can here the clock for your decision...lol

has anyone else had this kind of problem?? i would hate to be playing the $55 sat tourneys for a APAT national and have this happen.

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 20:51:16 PM »

im with sky and have been havin connection probs for ages,,,i stay because apat is on bl/sq, id be playin elsewhere if this was not the case,,,no probs on other sites,,disagree with all the other comments regarding apat.

In the interest of fairness i use Sky and have never had any problems with any poker site ever.
So there :P