Author Topic: National League - Leg 8  (Read 3786 times)

travel_52

• Bronze Member
National League - Leg 8
« on: May 10, 2009, 12:57:35 PM »
A reminder that Leg 8 of the National League takes place this Sunday (10th May) at 8pm on BlueSquare.

Registration is now open in the Lobby. To find it, click through to the Tournaments / Specials  / APAT tab.

The password is: leaguepl

Feel free to forward the password, but remember players must be signed up to a club before they play.  Club registration remains open for the whole of the season.

IF A NEW PLAYER HAS NOT REGISTERED FOR A CLUB ON THE FORUM, BY 8PM ON A MATCH DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO EARN POINTS FOR THEIR CLUB IN THAT WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

For Leg 7 the Team had 6 registrants.  I am sure that we can approach (if not exceed) that number for this Sunday"s tourney.    

I am aware that some people were unhappy with blinds structure in earlier Legs - please note that an increased 13 minute blinds level clock will be in use for Leg 8.  This should facilitate more meaningful and genuine poker. 

One piece of tactical advice to consider please:
Whilst this is an individual event, it is also a Team event.  Each individual"s contribution is vital to the Team"s chances of qualifying for the final event.  Therefore please use a modicum of judgement when you are actively participating in hands (of dubious strength) against fellow team mates.  Having said that, obvious soft play is unacceptable. 

Good luck to all Team participants.

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
Re: National League - Leg 8
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 16:45:00 PM »
Back from holiday and looking forward to this tonight, let"s have a good turn out team and get some points on the board.
North London Poker Club
APAT Caribbean Poker Club
APAT South African Poker Club

http://www.logieontour.co.uk

rubertoe

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 18:56:26 PM »
C"mon North London!!

I"m in ( Donating As usual)
Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club

linziwan

• Silver Member
  • UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 20:03:34 PM »
Richard and I are having problems with staying connected to the Internet so hopefully we will be there for the whole tournament.

Also we both only have ourselves noted in the registered list of participants so Richard will be unable to note on the forum which North London players have entered.

But good luck all.
UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
APAT WCOAP Online Heads Up Champion 2011

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 20:14:48 PM »
Sorry team out with  ah :as: first hand, beaten by Tim Magnus quad 10"s good luck to the rest of you
North London Poker Club
APAT Caribbean Poker Club
APAT South African Poker Club

http://www.logieontour.co.uk

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 20:20:37 PM »

Richard and I are having problems with staying connected to the Internet so hopefully we will be there for the whole tournament.

Also we both only have ourselves noted in the registered list of participants so Richard will be unable to note on the forum which North London players have entered.

But good luck all.

1BADCALL2MANY4ME
BaldusxNew
linziwan1
Logie66
RiverAsUsual
rubertoe
travel52nearly
WiseOwlBS