Author Topic: does anyone know, why durrrr is so good?  (Read 3649 times)

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
does anyone know, why durrrr is so good?
« on: May 10, 2009, 04:59:25 AM »
there mst be a special formula, that makes you so good at cash poker, and everyone is too scared to play against you,
you always win massive pots, and you even beat the likes of Barry Greenstein, Doyle Brunson,  danial negreanu etc....

durrrrr is the new breed of poker...if anyone dosnt think so then just watch highstakes and PAD on pokertube...it is amazing television, way better than the crap that we get in this country....

mal666

• Gold Member
Re: does anyone know, why durrrr is so good?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 10:20:17 AM »

there mst be a special formula, that makes you so good at cash poker, and everyone is too scared to play against you,
you always win massive pots, and you even beat the likes of Barry Greenstein, Doyle Brunson,  danial negreanu etc....

durrrrr is the new breed of poker...if anyone dosnt think so then just watch highstakes and PAD on pokertube...it is amazing television, way better than the crap that we get in this country....

fear

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

fear

yup. which comes against raw unbridled aggression, and a knowledge from everyone else that he could and would be playing any two cards and can hit just about any flop.  Proof that poker is about far more than premium hands.

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
hard work probably.
Looking forward to making my first day 2

janc

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 13:06:33 PM »
No fear & no money worries, or maybe no grasp of  the value of money in real terms
Form is temporary, but class is permanent

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 13:40:25 PM »
He isn"t that good - he doesn"t have any APAT medals!

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 13:51:58 PM »
The guy is just awesome- he seems to know where he"s at at all times.

When asked about his methods/techniques I"m sure he said something like "I just keep shoving chips into the middle"
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 14:27:20 PM »
i have been watching a lot of poker recently. and i honestly think he may be the best cash game player in the world.
Its the reason why no-one will play him heads up on Fulltilt anymore, and he even said that its frustrating him so much that he had to lay ivey and antonius 3-1 that they couldnt beat him in 50,000 hands......

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 20:00:25 PM »

durrrr is looser than 79.3% of the population at $500/$1000 NL Hold"Em (6 max). durrrr is the red dot on the Preflop Looseness Bell Curve.This being is most profitable game....

https://www.pokertableratings.com/replayer/index.php?site=fulltilt&id=7925845332&hash=975978118
but everyone needs luck :)

noble1

• Platinum Member

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 19:06:13 PM »
cheers nobel, some grat reading material in there. I actually heard about fullflush a while back from the forums of highstakes DB.....he posted once saying "ive finally built a roll of $1,000,000 and im gonna take on these yanks in the cash games".....good luck to him flying the flag for the british.

cant wait to watch high stakes tonight, looking foward to seeing how dario mineri squeres up against Durrrr.