Author Topic: APAT European Online Championship  (Read 21057 times)

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: APAT European Online Championship
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 09:15:11 AM »
Well played ZZZZZZZROPE as Mikey said from start to finish clear leader, fantastic result vvwp congrats!

Congrats on 2nd Mikey had a feeling you were gonna do well vwp also and to the other medalist and final tablists vwp.

Congrats also to 2 of my Edinburgh Club guys, Stuart and Chris for reaching FT.

Mary Kivlin

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 09:41:40 AM »
Well played to you grant lead from start to finish very hard to do!
n1 to you mike aswell for your 2nd place.

gary

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »
well played zzzzzrope, i was a bit gutted going out to you with my KK v your AA (specialy when i flopped a K which would of put me equal chips with you) and then you hitting the A on the river, im not bitter at all, honest, lol, congrats mate you played very well while i was on same table as you so well deserved
WCOAP 6 max Gold medal winner 2008
European online Bronze 2012

Hammerite

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
Congratulations to the Winner zzzzzzzzrope and to the other medalists thoroughly enjoyed the tournament even if i did fill the medal bubble spot. I seem to remember being heads up with you in  the WCOAP main event last year so you certainly deserve this one having lead from early on.

Hope to see you all again at the tables soon.

And best of luck with your Gukpt seat zzzzzz I can assure  you it is a great experience.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 10:10:15 AM by Hammerite »
S2 Irish OL Gold, WCOLAP Main Gold
S4 UK Silver, Scots Silver
S5 WCOLAP Omaha Bronze
S6 WCOLAP Omaha 2nd, WCOLAP Omaha H/L 3rd
S7 English OL Omaha 3rd, Irish Bronze
S8 Irish OL Silver, WCOAP Stud Silver, WCOAP Horse Gold
S9 WCOLAP Bounty k/o 1st
S10 Euro OL Bronze
S12 Scots OL Silver
T: Eng/Apat

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »

Well what a day 7 and a half hours driving and then 6 and half hours poker!!!! WP to all on the final table and especially to ZZZZZ rope who lead from start to finish, and beat me in a short heads up battle. Now wheres mi bed  ;)

Great work chief ... I thought you were drifting to the bottom of the field to join me ...

ZZZZZZZ ... super dominator.

I hit the sack when knocked out in 24th.

L

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 15:27:13 PM »

saw those ZZZZZs at the top of the leaderboard very early on - well played to stay there throughout.

Despite only making it to 49/100, I have to say this tourney with 500xBB and a good structure is fantastic value for $55. I loved it last night - just had crap cards and played them badly.

Ditto. My worst performance by a mile in any APAT event since season 1 but still enjoyed it. If only there were more tournies available with 500xBB starting stacks.
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 16:47:16 PM »
Well done ZZZZZ i feel like that I could have won if you hadnt flopped full i and flopped trips top kicker  ::), queue exit in 89th :(

Nh gg, well done.
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 17:14:27 PM »

saw those ZZZZZs at the top of the leaderboard very early on - well played to stay there throughout.

Despite only making it to 49/100, I have to say this tourney with 500xBB and a good structure is fantastic value for $55. I loved it last night - just had crap cards and played them badly.

Ditto. My worst performance by a mile in any APAT event since season 1 but still enjoyed it. If only there were more tournies available with 500xBB starting stacks.

Is the shout to have more (4 more?) $50+5 events and shorten (16 weeks would be plenty) the $10+1 league?

L

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2009, 17:32:36 PM »

Is the shout to have more (4 more?) $50+5 events and shorten (16 weeks would be plenty) the $10+1 league?

L

No! Part of the appeal of these games this season is due to their infrequency. It"s like the live games - fewer of them makes them far more special.

mindman

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 00:08:21 AM »
great game last night but my name is malcolm vince ( not micheal vince ) but well played all see you all in the live event  MINDMANWPL

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »
Well played Malcom, it was a fun tournament, and a really tough Final Table.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

THESLIMMAN

• ImMrChip
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 13:47:50 PM »
A belated well played ZZZZZZZZZZZZrope, well deserved.
Thanks Mary for your congrats on my 9th place! was card dead for last couple of hours, reckon I did well to survive that far.
Blue Square "ImMrChip"

Zanshin

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 18:11:58 PM »
Congrats to all the FT and vwp zzzzzzzz....   :)
How can you call that.... you should have bet more...... I was all-in...... well you should have had more to bet.

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 19:16:56 PM »
well played all

sigh, i was chip leader for a while then had a 15 minute period of supermonkeytilt after what happened in some of my other tournaments - i really should have learnt by now
Looking forward to making my first day 2