Author Topic: Poker Software  (Read 3035 times)

bubblebuster27

Poker Software
« on: August 05, 2009, 20:52:23 PM »
Can anyone recommend any decent tracking software. I play MTT"s and STT"s mainly.
If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Poker Software
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 20:53:16 PM »

Can anyone recommend any decent tracking software. I play MTT"s and STT"s mainly.

PokerTracker is excellent for cash but I wouldn"t recommend it for MTT or STT.

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »

PokerTracker is excellent for cash but I wouldn"t recommend it for MTT or STT.

That"ll be a no then :D.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:32:33 AM »
I"ve just started using Tournament Indicator - seems pretty good. Gives you the usual stats (VPIP, PFR, Ag, etc), and also gives at a glance stuff per player like current M, last 5 hands $+/-, etc.    Costs $90, but is free if you subscribe to one of their Alliance sites and play out 900 tourney hands.

I thought playing out 900 hands on Everest would be easy, so fired up a couple of turbo STTs.... played them through, checked my progress, and found I had only played 9 hands! Beware - it only counts hands where you see a flop!

bubblebuster27

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »
Cheers. I"ll check it out
If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 14:33:41 PM »

I"ve just started using Tournament Indicator - seems pretty good. Gives you the usual stats (VPIP, PFR, Ag, etc), and also gives at a glance stuff per player like current M, last 5 hands $+/-, etc.    Costs $90, but is free if you subscribe to one of their Alliance sites and play out 900 tourney hands.

I thought playing out 900 hands on Everest would be easy, so fired up a couple of turbo STTs.... played them through, checked my progress, and found I had only played 9 hands! Beware - it only counts hands where you see a flop!

I tried this out as well; found it quit good played 4 tournaments with it, cashed in 3 won 1. Was considering the free route with Everest until I saw the 900 flop hands. Could do with more than 48 hours trial to see if it's worth $90