Author Topic: Jolly $10k g'tee on Stars ... starting in 1 min ... Late Reg it and take me down  (Read 3251 times)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
... it looks like the perfect way to get to New Years party time ...

15 min levels ... currently 166 runners at $33 bucks ... will fill up ...

L

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Card Rush start

K9 in 6799A +27% chips
JJ in 6xJx6 + a little
AK in Kxx ... but force off due to likely flush ... could have been flying ... back to parity ... could have been dead ... like the proverbial parrot ...

L

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
Do you ever work?  ;)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
My girlfriend would pose the question the other way ... do I ever not work!?

Admin day ...

To do list day ...

Six months off in the summer was splendid, but last two months have been fantastically busy ...

L

LongshanksED

• Gold Member

Six months off in the summer was splendid, but last two months have been fantastically busy ...

your not Santa Claus are you?

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
... I think Santa Claus gets 10 months off ... I never trusted him since he turned into Mr Coca Cola ...

L

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Break 2 - 85% of Average Stack ... 161 left ... 81 paid ...

Did a great one-two versus opponent to my right ... Called his AJ shove with AQ ... then pushed with A4 vs his AQ and spiked ...

Then got semi-coolered versus short stack ... JTs into J66 ... got to go all in ... but versus KK

Then amazingly won two races ... 44 vs KQ and 99 vs AQ ... both times the spike required ...

Then amazingly won with 33 as the underpair versus two opponents ... but just as you think the worm has turned it turns into a piranha fish ...

Q9 flops a straight, but two clubs on the board ... I shove versus a short and mid stack who have bet and raised hoping for one draw to play against ... end up with two flush draws perfect ... until the board becomes a straight and one of the flush draws holds an ace ... ARGH!!!!

Hobbling towards a minor finish ... perhaps ... but action packed ...

L

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Break 3

62nd of the 72 remaining and into the minor money ... pretty card dead ... got 87 and K4s suited through from late position ... showed them so hopefully I get paid when I have the goodies ...

Miles off average so need a lot of luck now ...

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
65th of 536 ... and $17 profit ... woo-hoo ... shoved 87o late position into the auto calling A9 ... no help ...

But as luck would have it a $10 re-buy has just started ... $20k g"tee ... should see off the majority of the year!

L