Author Topic: $20 SATELLITE ON BETFAIR - 22/2  (Read 52510 times)

FlashFlush1

Re: TONIGHTS $20 SATELLITE ON BETFAIR
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 18:52:54 PM »
What a joke... Betfair want me to confirm my age by scanning in documents, sending them documents or showing them a credit card.

A. I dont have a credit card
B. I dont have a scanner
C. If I send them my details through the post I will miss all the satelites.

They were fine when I registered and were OK taking my money when I deposited! I"m registered for the satelite but will have to find out if I can play or not.

Not happy!!!!

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 18:55:20 PM »
Most poker sites require members to verify their age.

If you have a digital camera it is possible to take a photo close up of the documents and email them?
Mary Kivlin

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 19:10:56 PM »

What a joke... Betfair want me to confirm my age by scanning in documents, sending them documents or showing them a credit card.

B. I dont have a scanner

They were fine when I registered and were OK taking my money when I deposited! I"m registered for the satelite but will have to find out if I can play or not.

Not happy!!!!

I"m slightly confused as you are registered for the satellite tonight, have they said you can"t play ?

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2010, 19:12:07 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

I"m slightly confused as you are registered for the satellite tonight, have they said you can"t play ?

He sent the kids round to smash in their office windows with a photocopy of his passport attached to a brick

:D
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

FlashFlush1

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2010, 19:14:44 PM »
My digital camera doesn"t work lol.. I have tried the idea with my mobile. It hasn"t come out very clear at all but its my only hope. Iv never been asked on any other site for this apart from Titan, and they are just awful I wouldn"t use them anyway

FlashFlush1

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2010, 19:15:57 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

Yeah they apparently only realised they couldn"t identify my age 4 days after I registered and after I deposited money onto their site....

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2010, 19:18:25 PM »
Hopefully they will accept photos so u can get verified and they have not suspended your betfair a/c whilst they await the paperwork.
Mary Kivlin

FlashFlush1

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2010, 19:21:34 PM »

Hopefully they will accept photos so u can get verified and they have not suspended your betfair a/c whilst they await the paperwork.

Well I am registered in the satelite and still logged into betfair"s poker lobby, so I will just leave it open and hopefully the game will load. If the "Click fest" is on betfair like I understand it is then I might not even be able to get in that way either. Don"t think that photo will be accepted, its hard to make out  >:(

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2010, 19:32:56 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

I am sorry but this is the norm with a lot of poker rooms nowadays and it is in place to protect the customer, I am sure you would be a little more than "Not Happy" if someone cleared out your creditcard without you knowing,.,

FlashFlush1

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2010, 19:49:20 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

I am sorry but this is the norm with a lot of poker rooms nowadays and it is in place to protect the customer, I am sure you would be a little more than "Not Happy" if someone cleared out your creditcard without you knowing,.,

They are not confirming its my own card. I would understand that. They want me to prove I am 18 AFTER I have registered, AFTER they have taken my £100 and AFTER I have registered for a comp. They then only tell me of the problem 1 hour before the game starts. Thats what has put me on life tilt

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 19:51:31 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

They are not confirming its my own card. I would understand that. They want me to prove I am 18 AFTER I have registered, AFTER they have taken my £100 and AFTER I have registered for a comp. They then only tell me of the problem 1 hour before the game starts. Thats what has put me on life tilt

If you are in at the moment, then see what happens when the tourney starts.

You should be able to get them the info they want.

Just get off life tilt before you start playing, otherwise it could be a short satellite for you.   ;D

FlashFlush1

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2010, 19:54:39 PM »

B. I dont have a scanner

Not happy!!!!

If you are in at the moment, then see what happens when the tourney starts.

You should be able to get them the info they want.

Just get off life tilt before you start playing, otherwise it could be a short satellite for you.   ;D

Yeah it does look like I will be able to play, it hasn"t kicked me out of the lobby and im still registered, so fingers crossed!!
If it doesn"t let me play then they need to give me my buyin back or they would be taking money from a "Minor" as thats what they are saying I am. All will become as clear as mud in 5 mins  ::)

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2010, 19:59:09 PM »
To assist in decyphering the aliases suggest we post name and (regional club if appropriate) on your table once tourney is up and running.

It would  certainly save me lots of cross referencing.

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2010, 20:23:28 PM »
Will someone kindly remove geo from my immediate left.

many thanks,

stu

x
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 20:38:20 PM »

Will someone kindly remove geo from my immediate left.

many thanks,

stu

x

:D :D :D
Mary Kivlin