Author Topic: Extra seats for swansea main event  (Read 3474 times)

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Extra seats for swansea main event
« on: February 27, 2010, 13:53:59 PM »
Desperatly need a seat to the Swansea leg (amateur). Also do we yet know if and how additional seats will be allocated if the pro tourney doesn"t sell out?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Swansea seat needed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 13:57:22 PM »

Desperatly need a seat to the Swansea leg (amateur). Also do we yet know if and how additional seats will be allocated if the pro tourney doesn"t sell out?

This will be reviewed about two weeks prior to the event.  We will have 150 seats across both tournaments available, but can"t guarantee the split until nearer the time.

Geo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Re: Extra seats for swansea main event
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
Good shout mate.

Des/Tighty, is it possible to give first consideration to those on the seat exchange board already?

I appreciate that due to the nature of things that these seats may not be able to be allocated until the day of the event to allow latecomers to enter the pro event and we are a bit late in the day for putting a cut off on the online regging for the pro event.

However, it would  enhance the chances of those of us looking for seats but have a way to travel. That said, it gives me more confidence that seats will be available on the day..............off to book flights.

Geo

Geo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 23:05:46 PM »

I agree with Geo (as long as he is not on my table), it would be nice to see the people on the exchange board get seats first.
Showbiz doesnt have many posts but he has been a regular player on my team in last years league and it would be nice to meet him :-)

Honest Suz, my personal hygiene has improved  ;D

Geo

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 01:21:26 AM »
Thanks Suzanne. I have played a few events in seasons 1 and 2 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really want to take it seriously this year and play as many events as possible, so don"t want to miss the 1st one. Hopefully there will be some tickets available. Fingers crossed.

Geo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 18:38:47 PM »
Shall we take a no response as a no then?

Geo

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 19:02:53 PM »
Topic split (badly) and copied to the General Poker Board for greater visibility.

LINK
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Geo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 19:19:21 PM »
Tks mate,

Geo