Author Topic: Open Call for Luton Poker Club  (Read 2963 times)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Open Call for Luton Poker Club
« on: February 28, 2010, 17:21:46 PM »
Evening all,

I have recently been appointed Captain for Luton Poker Club, and I"m thrilled to bits.  Season 3 was a new experiance for us all, and finishing it with 3 National League points was a good acheivement

30 players played in at least 1 matchday, with the total appearances for the whole club reaching 90.

Season 4 recruitment is underway, with all the joined in Season 3 pm"d, and a few have already used the link to join up again for Season 4, including our top points scorer Alan Mower.

Our club is in top form coming up to the start of the season, with the curtain raiser of the Welsh open, seeing our member finish 5th in the PLO, and 1 player making the top 15 in the NHLE event.

so onto Season 4, if you played last year, I trust the new changes in captaincy, and venue (Betfair) haven"t put you off, and you"ll be updated the link with you alais

Also a open call for those on free transfer since Season 3, or looking for a club, you are more than welcome amongst our family.  Being in Division 3, promotion is the minimum required, and judging by Season 3 points gained, this is more than do-able...so also calling all glory hunters....feel free.....its a given!
Division 3.

1st    Aberdeen 1 point last season
2nd    Blackpool 0 points
3rd    Bolton 0 points
4th    Carlisle 0 points
5th    Luton 3 points
6th    Nottingham 0 points    
7th    Stoke 0 points
8th    Sunderland 0 points
9th    Swansea 2 points
10th  Thanet 4 points

Any questions, etc, get in touch.

Cheers, Waz1892
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 17:23:22 PM by Waz1892 »
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

PokerDane

Re: Open Call for Luton Poker Club
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 01:09:32 AM »
I am the newbie from Denmark. You invitet me too join your club for the online league, and i accept this good offer you made me. My nickname on Betfair is Wulfman. Lets get that promotion

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Open Call for Luton Poker Club
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »

I am the newbie from Denmark. You invitet me too join your club for the online league, and i accept this good offer you made me. My nickname on Betfair is Wulfman. Lets get that promotion

Excellent News Wulfman.....Welcome to our club.  Next game is this Sunday, Matchday 2.  We had 2 players on the final table of 9, with 3 other finishers 9th, 10th and 13th, so a good start.

Please ensure you visit members page to regsiter your name there ready for Sunday.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2354.30

See you at the tables, and remember any queries or questions please let me know...Promotion it is!!!!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013