Author Topic: another cooler the next day  (Read 6726 times)

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
Re: another cooler the next day
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 18:50:45 PM »
OOP EV GNG  WOT IS THIS
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 19:30:06 PM »
out of position, expected value, going.....................

i dont actually mind the call pre (somtimes anyway), even oop because if you dont defend you blinds then this is a leak, and other opponents need to know that your BB cant be stolen easily. But a 3 bet before the flop against a standard c/o raise may have given you all the information you need when he shoves with QQ you can lay it down.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 09:09:01 AM »

i dont actually mind the call pre (somtimes anyway), even oop because if you dont defend you blinds then this is a leak, and other opponents need to know that your BB cant be stolen easily. But a 3 bet before the flop against a standard c/o raise may have given you all the information you need when he shoves with QQ you can lay it down.
lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 10:06:40 AM »

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao?  Reckon Will has it just about spot on there.

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »
folding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else.

he is in the SB, not the BB, don"t really subscribe to defending my SB from the cut-off
its a 5x raise, which in alot of cases means the opener is doing this for value, not as a steal so less FE to a 3bet

basically looks like OP called cos they were suited
Looking forward to making my first day 2

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »
was bb and am never ever folding here as for wills coments ...did u now they have taken the word gullible out of the dictionary as for amrn lol snap call ak say no more nudge nudge wink wink talks a good game playin it somethin different eh?

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 13:02:52 PM »

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao?  Reckon Will has it just about spot on there.

Ahem... I think you"ll find I was first to suggest re-raising. ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 13:09:13 PM by RioRodent »
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 13:38:55 PM »

was bb and am never ever folding here as for wills coments ...did u now they have taken the word gullible out of the dictionary as for amrn lol snap call ak say no more nudge nudge wink wink talks a good game playin it somethin different eh?

do u also snap call A7o for 5x pre?
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 15:23:23 PM »

first level cut off raise to 100 im sb  

selective memory imo
Looking forward to making my first day 2

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 17:19:42 PM »

sorry not quite followed that one - needs some punctuation.   As for talking or playing.... I would neither talk about calling a 5xBB raise with A7o out of position, nor would I ever would play it.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010, 18:27:43 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edit mod: shortened because we get the point
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 18:30:45 PM by jbworldwide »