Author Topic: APAT FREEROLL on Betfair & non-apat members.  (Read 52333 times)

jimienddtrx

• That is not the flop you are looking for...
Re: APAT FREEROLL on Betfair & non-apat members.
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2010, 04:11:39 AM »
End of thread...Thanks for the game...Much has been learnt...jedi. :as: :as: ;)

ANDREAS1965

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
I could reply writing on greek as well ,english or italian but i prefer to response on english.
Who doesnt love freeroll ?
Second yes i won many freerolls on BETFAIR like CGM-SPORTSRU-POKERMOSCOW-POKERUTSTYR-TRYPOKER and so on.
Third if i have a chance i could partecipate on live events-i adore POKER !
And last i";m from CYPRUS  and not from GREECE,either proud of my GREEK  ethnicity!
BY the way i"m not a fisher but a HAIRDRESSER - so be carefull of my scissors because are too sharp !!

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2010, 09:28:27 AM »
Is it only me who is disappointed to see regular APAT members moan so much over a freeroll that has been given to APAT members to play.  Anyone who plays in an APAT game are auto members, we welcome ANY new members from wherever they may come from, why do you think there are so many new european tournaments this year, to encourage and welcome new players from these places.

But to come on and be horrible to people who played last night from these other countries is just wrong imo very wrong and most certainly not the normal APAT spirit.

As dante has said, no matter who they come across and meet be it in poker or on forum they are hospitable, I see no hospitable behaviour from regular APAT members here.

Its a freeroll people get over it and be courteous to new APAT members no matter how they became one.

Mary Kivlin

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2010, 09:42:24 AM »
it looks like a good night for apat and betfair 750 runners playing a apat comp

positives
1st apat it has increased there members and given them world exposure

2nd betfair the sponsor(the people paying for all this) they had 750 players playing on there site and some might have been new members and might come back and play some more

negatives
cant be none as it was a FREEROLL

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

it looks like a good night for apat and betfair 750 runners playing a apat comp

positives
1st apat it has increased there members and given them world exposure

2nd betfair the sponsor(the people paying for all this) they had 750 players playing on there site and some might have been new members and might come back and play some more

negatives
cant be none as it was a FREEROLL

+1
Mary Kivlin

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »
great post Alan.

Why can"t people see that all 750 players were "APAT"ers".

This isn"t some kind of elite club for those that like to play many of the events organised by APAT. The whole ethos of APAT is to be open to all (except Scouse of course  ;) )

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2010, 09:57:25 AM »

great post Alan.

This isn"t some kind of elite club for those that like to play many of the events organised by APAT. The whole ethos of APAT is to be open to all (except Scouse of course  ;) )

oh and men in dresses should be band as well

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
There is a clue in the word "World".

APAT is not restricted to UK.

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »

Is it only me who is disappointed to see regular APAT members moan so much over a freeroll that has been given to APAT members to play.  Anyone who plays in an APAT game are auto members, we welcome ANY new members from wherever they may come from, why do you think there are so many new european tournaments this year, to encourage and welcome new players from these places.

But to come on and be horrible to people who played last night from these other countries is just wrong imo very wrong and most certainly not the normal APAT spirit.

As dante has said, no matter who they come across and meet be it in poker or on forum they are hospitable, I see no hospitable behaviour from regular APAT members here.

Its a freeroll people get over it and be courteous to new APAT members no matter how they became one.

The voice of reason as usual.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

zzBlizzardzz

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »
Token next time instead of cash. Lesson learned and problem solved.
Team Canada Captain 2010 Silver Medalists

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

great post Alan.

So you don"t think it would have been better if the password had just been PM"d to 20 specially selected, long term British APAT members*?

* Except Scouse of course.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »

The voice of reason as usual.

+1

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2010, 10:23:20 AM »

?, ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???, ??? ???? ???????????????? ??? ? ???? ??? APAT ???? ?????? ???? ??????. ?? ????? ????? ?? ??????, ????????? ?????? ???? ?????? ??? ??? WCOAP; ? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? "Freeroll" ??? ?????????? ?? ???????? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????;

"Oh, well done on your win, I did not realize that the word of APAT had arrived in Greece. I just want to ask, think flying to England for WCOAP; Or just check the word "Freeroll" and decides to invade our tournament like a dirty Greek fisherman?"

Very grown up.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »
oooooooooooooooo its like eurovision
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2010, 10:29:33 AM »

No, it"s not just you.