Author Topic: medals  (Read 4974 times)

FOYIE1

medals
« on: May 10, 2010, 12:57:45 PM »
anybody know whats happening with the medals.

still waiting for 1 its been about 6 months now and still no show

UPDATE PLZ APAT
member of walsall online team champions 2009

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
Re: medals
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 13:34:19 PM »
Only 6 months, have you no patience?  ;)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 13:37:56 PM »
lol never gonna happen mate
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 15:25:07 PM »
You"ll get your medal soooooon!

I spoke to Des at Aspers and he said that Leigh was sorting it out and I would get mine sooooooon.

At the Vic I asked Leigh what was happening with the medals without trying to be too pushy and he said that Des was looking into it  ??? ::) ::)

I know I"ll get my medal one day, but the craic waiting is fantastic and to be as psycophantic as possible the guys are very busy.

Keep up the good work guys

Ian  :-*

nb the above post is my opinion only and not the opinion of all other posters........ I guess.
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 15:53:36 PM »
im busy as well but i still have to achieve targets not an excuse for poor service im afraid
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 16:13:06 PM »

im busy as well but i still have to achieve targets not an excuse for poor service im afraid

Tony,

Be careful.  We have explained that there has been a problem with the supplier, and all joking aside, we don"t like to disappoint any of our members.  We want to get it sorted, if for no other reason than so we don"t have to keep reading about medals on the forum.

Not an ideal situation, but it"s where we are at the moment.  Nothing to do with us being too busy, or not achieving targets.

I will apologise again for the delays, we will get it resolved as soon as we possibly can.

Leigh
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 17:10:06 PM by Chipaccrual »

mousebob

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 16:59:04 PM »
The guys at APAT give 100% & imo deserve NO critisicm whatsoever.
Just be proud to have won a medal against a bunch of excellent poker players
& pretty good blokes too!
Perhaps they ought to be in talks with the Conservatives???  ???
The harder I work,
The luckier I get.

FOYIE1

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 15:08:17 PM »
hey i aint moaning,  im just askin a question i just wanted to be put in the picture as to when we look like getting them.

i know they do a good job but havent heard anything about getting them.....

ive done my bragging about winning a medal but got nothing to back it up i just want to hush the critics :)
member of walsall online team champions 2009

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 19:00:32 PM »

Tony,

Be careful.  We have explained that there has been a problem with the supplier, and all joking aside, we don"t like to disappoint any of our members.  We want to get it sorted, if for no other reason than so we don"t have to keep reading about medals on the forum.

Not an ideal situation, but it"s where we are at the moment.  Nothing to do with us being too busy, or not achieving targets.

I will apologise again for the delays, we will get it resolved as soon as we possibly can.

Leigh

Without wishing to be too negative about it, mine was supposed to be presented to me before play commenced at Bolton last year. Surely that means it was in stock at the time?
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 20:24:15 PM »
You"re right it"s not good enough and I do apologise.  It"s the cases we are awaiting, the medals are in stock.  I will get onto the manufacturer to get an update.

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 17:00:39 PM »

You"re right it"s not good enough and I do apologise.  It"s the cases we are awaiting, the medals are in stock.  I will get onto the manufacturer to get an update.

Any progress on this one?
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 22:34:52 PM »
Particularly galling for me, I was supposed to have mine presented in Luton last year before the Europeans, didn"t happen. Then my buddy only went and won a  Gold for Poland in his first APAT event..... and guess whats on display every time we have a poker night at his!! The look is spoiled a bit though cos he has a photo of himself with the trophy next to the medal! :D
But hey don"t sweat it guys, it will be even more precious when it arrives. ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:44:49 AM by Mikeyboy9361 »
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »
8 month this is some problem with suppliers think you need to get a new one

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 10:45:43 AM »

Particularly galling for me, I was supposed to have mine presented in Luton last year before the Europeans, didn"t happen. Then my buddy only went and won a  Gold for Poland in his first APAT event..... and guess whats on display every time we have a poker night at his!! The look is spoiled a bit though cos he has a photo of himself with the trophy next to the medal! :D

I only put the medal and photos on display when I know you"re coming round, to wind you up...  ;D 8)
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 08:13:11 AM »
according to Des facebook status  he has loads of apat stuff to do today so hears hoping there some news soooon on the medals  :-*