Author Topic: Betfair Poker - General Discussion  (Read 23233 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: Betfair Poker - General Discussion
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2010, 12:43:56 PM »

Take a 10 minute break from the game while you find it..!!!

Ah, I see. So that"s what the 10 minute break after two hours of a tourney is for.

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010, 19:08:10 PM »
Anyone having trouble logging into Betfair? Stuck on "Connecting to Server...." bit and nothing happening... FML!

EDIT: Just rang their support line and apparently poker is down for essential maintenance for the next 30mins... grrr.. wanted to get some cash in before tonights league game!!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 19:15:04 PM by TopPair2Pair »
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2010, 14:31:01 PM »
Is anette Obestrad not sponsered by betfair anymore? Shes been playing elsewere recently, cant say where cause this may get deleated....lol.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2010, 14:33:14 PM »

Is anette Obestrad not sponsered by betfair anymore? Shes been playing elsewere recently, cant say where cause this may get deleated....lol.

FullTilt now I understand (ooops)

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2010, 18:55:13 PM »
 Wonder if anyone can help me. So far i have missed two buyins for apat national this season, but wish to buyin tonight for the Main Evant at DTD and also 6 max nlh. Do i simply go onto betfair, look at tourneys and then it should come on to register at the designated time. And then just register? Thanks.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2010, 18:59:21 PM »

Wonder if anyone can help me. So far i have missed two buyins for apat national this season, but wish to buyin tonight for the Main Evant at DTD and also 6 max nlh. Do i simply go onto betfair, look at tourneys and then it should come on to register at the designated time. And then just register? Thanks.

That"s it precisely.

To make it easier to find the comps, untick all of the tourney options except "High" and under the other options, untick everything except "Turbo"

That will leave you with a short list which will include the APAT World comps.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2010, 18:13:33 PM »
I was just sat there thinking, a while back when we first started to use Betfair Poker, all of us were asked to add some constructive criticism with some feedback from the Betfair people.  So a load of us obliged, and to be honest, for myself, I was expecting some sort of response from Betfair.  Even if Betfair say, that part of our software is fine and we are not changing it.

I sort of feel that 3 or so months down the line, I have not seen anything, and I really have been having a search on the forum.

Have I missed a response or did they just not respond yet?  And if they have not responded yet, can someone in the know, please prod Betfair?

Cheers
Carl
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2010, 18:21:41 PM »
Will happily prod on your behalf Carl.

Having spoken at length with the Betfair guys at The Vic, they have a lot going on in the background at the moment.  It all sounds very positive, but obviously can"t be discussed publicly yet.

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2010, 11:09:01 AM »

I was just sat there thinking, a while back when we first started to use Betfair Poker, all of us were asked to add some constructive criticism with some feedback from the Betfair people.  So a load of us obliged, and to be honest, for myself, I was expecting some sort of response from Betfair.  Even if Betfair say, that part of our software is fine and we are not changing it.

I sort of feel that 3 or so months down the line, I have not seen anything, and I really have been having a search on the forum.

Have I missed a response or did they just not respond yet?  And if they have not responded yet, can someone in the know, please prod Betfair?

Cheers
Carl

A good opportunity next week...........From the Betfair forum..

On 7th June at 7pm (UK Time) we will be holding an open Q&A session with Betfair poker senior management.
Please join us and let us know what's on your mind.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013