Author Topic: Open Question to Division 3 players.  (Read 7783 times)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Open Question to Division 3 players.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 19:16:01 PM »

Hi Warren

Played for the first time last night. I really enjoyed and appreciated your railing and also the fun banter between the players. However next time I play I must find out who my Luton team mates are  :) I did ask at the table last night but I"m not sure all the answers were genuine!

Kevin (BarrowBoy10)

and a quality debut it was too...i try to let luton aware of other lutonians at the table..so will ensure you"re fully aware next time.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 19:19:49 PM »

Waz - Your railing is part of your captiancy which has been committed and top drawer (with the exception of the one time you couldn"t be bothered to turn up using some poxy 26 mile run as an excuse  ;))

Your railing and encouragement has spread throughout the team to the point that teammates are encouranging each other in other games.

I once commented in a satellite that I was "loving the Luton solidarity" to which Brian Yates asked "Is that a cake"?

Furthmore Waz, the content of your railling is always in the APAT Spirit

Don"t go changing!!

I won"t then...just consious that others would be annoyed.  Superb to read about the satellite banter!..Quality.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Keith B

• Bronze Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 22:51:31 PM »
The chats alright with me. I"m usually quite chatty but the World Cup was on last night, so no chat from me.

The league is a good way to get to know a group of regulars, but if no-one is chatting its just another anonymous game, and there"s plenty of those in online poker. Cant see any problem with railing either its always nice to know you"ve got someone backing you .

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 23:29:55 PM »
Doing nothing at all wrong imo Waz - carry on regardless!